Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELLO XILED GAMING CLAN

xGc Chief D

Forum Nub
Sep 2, 2008
i am chief i am the founder and leader of the Xiled gaming community in Counter Strike Source here is our url xgcgaming.com i was looking through our member list the other day and found kog face melter and i was like hmmm KOG???? so i did some research and traced it back to you guys and then i saw 25,000 members :eek: so i just wanted to say hi and say i like your website lawl. :D

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
Wow ^ Just curious as to how you got the name xGc? I mean i know you might think you came up with that but i do think you one of those guys who leave and try do what we do...

I mean the name is EXACTLY like ours... ;) Weird

Theres a few that try be us:

I mean theres these new guys called: SyNGaming.com that try be us and now theres you...lol its funny you know! but yeh good luck to you guys.

xGc Chief D

Forum Nub
Sep 2, 2008
im not trying to copy you guys i actually never heard of you guys as i do not play xbox i just found kog and found you guys we are pc only CSS right now we are extending to warhammer online and left for dead...... but i have done my research and i know how you guys were founded and its frighteningly similar you guys broke off of a clan called KSI correct 007 and knight and im guessing the rest of the council of this clan were the leaders of the ksi division of XK aka Xiled Kings....... we are a break off of a big clan called eGO one of biggest css clans i was the CAL team leader and i left and started my clan

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
ok well its surprising enough that you know all that, Seems you have done your homework.....

Anyway good luck with all that and ill cya around..

PeAce