Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELLO LOOKING TO JOIN

XGC EXO

Forum Noob
Sep 6, 2018
Equestria
im looking to join XGC and for Batlefield V and Destiny 2, for xbox one I looked at your group/squads don't know if I should go ahead and pick

Lewd Mist

KoG HELLHOUSE
Oct 31, 2017
im looking to join XGC and for Batlefield V and Destiny 2, for xbox one I looked at your group/squads don't know if I should go ahead and pick

Hello Cynrokayde, I would suggest that you message the general of the clans that your interested in, and play with them to find the best clan for you. You can tell the general of the clan by looking at the group leaders(to the right of the clan name and what console and game they play). They will not have XS, XD, or XC at the end of their username. Keep in mind that you have to be 18 years or older to join XGC. If you are younger then 18, and over the age of 16 you will have to join either SYN or KoG. If you need any help with finding a clan, or have any questions that I can answer. You can either message me on the website here in a private message, or you can message me on the xbox one my gamertag is SYN Lewd.

-SYN Lewd