Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HADES' TWO CENTS MONTHLY

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
If you have a question about XG you want to know post it here. I will write a least one article a month from this forum.

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
Well as I know the dumbest question is one that is never asked... my question for you is... With about 20% of the XG community Military.. how are we effected when it comes down to deployment time.. and we need to leave for a extended period of time, even after we give all the proper notifications to the correct chain of command?... because I have heard from some people that they either leave the community because of the length of the deployment or they end up with no clan when they return.. how are we handled in that kind of situation?

thank you for taking your time to answer this question.

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
Unfortunately the show must go on even when our members have to leave for extended periods of time. You do not have to leave the community though. When you get back your position will be waiting for you. You may not have the same clan, but we will find a home for you. It's not fair to boot out the person who has been running the clan for six months just because a member comes back. Many times if a clan is ready for a split we can work something out that way. Once again we will find a home for you and your position is always safe. Just don't come back and make any drastic moves on day one. Make sure you get back up to speed first.

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
HOOAH roger that Just asking because i have orders to soon deploy and wanted to see how things were handled. But much thank you for your reply.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
Some of the leaders are working on bringing back some of the original clans. It is important to me and some of the section leaders to keep our original clans going. Pretty much keeping out history alive. How important is the history of XG to you and are you excited about the new consoles coming out and the future growth of our community with these consoles? Thanks Hades!

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Yo what's up your Hades two cents was very informative, now my question to you (and it doesn't have to go on the monthly thing) but since the early days of the council being in KSI seeing members leave and start their own communities and fail what made you think that you all leaving and doing your own thing would be different from the others who left before you? And in the beginning of starting this were there doubts of this community making it? Thanks and I look forward to your response.

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
We were the first group to ever leave KSI to form our own thing. MOB had been created by a group that had been kicked out of KSI, but not left on their own. Also our part of KSI was called XK. We were 4000 of KSI's total 4500 members at the time. The issue was the 500 not apart of our group was ruining the KSI name. About 16 of us left to form XG. We did not recruit a single member. We turned over our clans and lists and even a domain that 007 owned to the leaders of KSI and said we were going to do our own thing. After were up and running most of the XK members came and found us. Within a week we had about 1000 members so we had a good start. We had no doubt in our mind that we would make it because the way we ran XK worked. We also had the financial backing between four of us to get a good website up and running. I still believe that clans don't succeed because of hate, they are not original, or lack the money or know how to start a real website. We had all three so their was no doubt in our mind. Truthfully though we were only hoping to have a few hundred members so we could do private matchmaking. At the time Halo 2 was overrun with mods and cheating. Since then XG has taken on a life of its own. The system is now in place that anyone could leave and XG would survive. I don't think it could be killed now.

KoG Fox

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 7, 2011
Cadillac, Michigan
Hades this is a really random question (does not to be monthy one), so i was looking over some old threads and found 3 council members who aren't here anymore if its not to much of a question i would like to know why they aren't around anymore.

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
The third should be DotCom. He was a major part of the launch of the first web site. He is a IT guy in real life. He even had money invested on the initial launch. After about two years his life got busy and he decided to bow out and leave games behind. The other two were friends of ours that were in KSI but not a part of XK. They were ready to leave when we did. They helped out in the planning stages, but life happened and they were never really around at the start of XG. Mr. Hatt still pops up every now and again to play but not active.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Thanks for answering my question Hades and that's crazy i didn't know there were other council members. So just curious if say 2 council members were to step down would you promote community leaders to the council position or would you just leave those spaces forever vacant? Sorry for the second question not being so important just curious you can skip over it if you'd like.

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
We do promote XI positions when we feel they are ready for the position. Someone leaving would not have anything to do with it.

KoG Fox

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 7, 2011
Cadillac, Michigan
The third should be DotCom. He was a major part of the launch of the first web site. He is a IT guy in real life. He even had money invested on the initial launch. After about two years his life got busy and he decided to bow out and leave games behind. The other two were friends of ours that were in KSI but not a part of XK. They were ready to leave when we did. They helped out in the planning stages, but life happened and they were never really around at the start of XG. Mr. Hatt still pops up every now and again to play but not active.

the last one i left out was Bulldog...but thanks for the ancear it helps clear things since they arnt refrenced at all only mentioned in one post

KoG Fox

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 7, 2011
Cadillac, Michigan
Heres a quick question that bothers me and there is no strait answer i could find any part of the forums... the question is what is the rank of XL and what exactly it was for?

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
XL stands for liaison. These are former leaders that, that at one time, were major part in the success of XG. These members have gone inactive for what ever reason. They have not left for another community they are just not active at all. A few still get on and game once in a while, but not consistent. If you catch them on they could answer a question or direct you to the right person, but the do not participate in the day to day operations. If they were to become active again they would be placed back in a leadership role. Until then we honor their hard work with the XL rank.

Last edited: