Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GENERALS CLASS SIGN UPS FEB 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN THE RAVEN

Forum Junkie
Feb 22, 2009
Apopka, FL
I was signed up to take Hawkeye's generals class this week, but Deadeye told me he is no longer in the community. I am wondering if you are going to be using the list of people he already had for this week, or if you will be making your own list. Either way, I would like to be in the next generals class.

SYN THE RAVEN--SYN Xiled Kings general

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
SYN psych0path - General of SYN Animosity

SYN ShadowDeamon - General of SYN Underworld

FenrirReleased

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 26, 2006
Tehachapi, CA
I was signed up to take Hawkeye's generals class this week, but Deadeye told me he is no longer in the community. I am wondering if you are going to be using the list of people he already had for this week, or if you will be making your own list. Either way, I would like to be in the next generals class.

SYN THE RAVEN--SYN Xiled Kings general

I will signing him up. I do not, as of this moment, have knowledge of what is going on with Hawkeye. Multiple members have told me that he is no longer with us, and his loss of administrator of the site seems to support that conclusion. When you can find out what is going to be happening with the members who were signed up for that class, please let me or Raven know. Thanks.

-SYN D3ADEYE XS

XGC ITALIAN XS

Forum Junkie
Oct 16, 2008
oklahoma
im the section leader over the warlords i would like xgcfootsolider for the generals cass
red he has tryed in the past and he cant get in thanks for your time

XGC Deadeye XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Sep 4, 2007
Colorado
XGC COLDFRE

XGC Coldfre

Greeen TZU has stepped down as General of XGC Coldfire due to medical reasons.
I would like to get Bloody_Snipe into the next Generals class if possible.
He has taken the Captains class and is ready to take the Generals Class.
Bloody_Snipe said he would be available for the class and does not foresee any reason he would not be able to attend.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.