Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

General promotion SYN LORD

SYN RAVEN XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 20, 2018
Washington
Leadership development is the key to success in every clan. This is one of my sections strongest points. All the generals in my section
believe and follow his theory.
SYN LORD started his journey in SYN ODYSSEY on February 2020. He was recruited by SYN RHEC CEEJAY. Like most people that join
SYN he moved to SGT at normal pace. Once SYN LORD became a SGT, he showed he had leadership skills. So he became a LT under
DeathxReapper06.
As SYN LORDS time in the LT spot under DeathxReapper06 he show incredible leadership skills. Often he would help DeathxReaper06 in doing his CPT.
duties. This did not go unnoticed and soon lead to his promotion to captain.
Each time SYN LORD was promoted you could see the eagerness to want to do more. SYN LORD had and continues to show his ability to want to move
up. As a captain it was not difference in SYN LORD, he still was helping and filling in for his general.
In choosing generals I never take this task lightly and have had success in it. SYN LORD is no exception to this. SYN LORD was picked to be general
for many reasons. First he showed the ability to be a leader. Next he showed the attitude to be a leader. Last but not least he showed the actions to
be a leader.
With this i am PROUD to announce my new general over SYN ORDER, SYN LORD. Congratulations SYN LORD on your promotion to general. May you take SYN
ORDER to great places. I know as your section leader you will. I look forward to watching you and helping you grow in your new role. You just keep doing
what come natural to you. Remember that my door is always open for you as is all your pears. Once again, congratulations.

Reactions: SYN K1NG XC