Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GAMER TAG CHANGE REQUEST [ARCHIVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG RUSTY XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2011
Doral, Florida USA
Gamer Tag Requests

The purpose of this thread is to request for a gamer tag change. All requests must be submitted by your General. I will Approve or Deny requests in a timely manner.

HERE'S THE RULES!
The gamer wishing to change his/her name must have reached the rank of Sergeant. (under XG Guidelines)
The name must be checked on all 5 gaming divisions, DNR list as well as the Xbox before being submitted.
It will then be reviewed and either approved or denied.

Please make sure your members are choosing their names wisely and are appropriate for not only the site but our clans. Once a member already has a name with SYN in front of their name, that is their name in SYN. Only in cases of an extraordinary circumstance will the gamer be given a chance to change it to anything else with SYN in front of it.

Here's Whatcha Gotta Do:

Check these categories:
1.) If you deem the name 'appropriate' (Does it abide by the Honor Code?)
2.) Name must consist of ONLY 11 characters after the "SYN" (There's a space after the SYN, which is mandatory).
3.) No xX(Name)Xx, etc. names will be checked or allowed. As well as name that have replaced numbers for letters.
4.) DNR List - Check this list FIRST.
5.) XG Site - use your 'send message' function and check all five divisions (XGC, SYN, KoG, XDC & XGG) for all duplicates and close tags.
6) Xbox LIVE - Easiest on CheckGamertag.com

Once the requested Gamertag has passed the above checks, continue with the following format:

FORMAT:
Clan Name:
Current Gamertag:
Desired Gamertag(s), in order (max per request approval is 3)
1) ____________________________
2) ____________________________
3) ____________________________

***NEW STEP ADDED BEFORE THE CONSOLE NAME SHOULD BE CHANGED***

After the name change has been cleared, the gamer must request to change it on the site first. After the name has been changed on the site, THEN the gamer can change it on Xbox Live. It is the General's discretion to be notified of the name change on Xbox Live or not at that point.

Any requests not done in this manner may be ignored.
Requests will be done as quick as possible please be patient thank you in advance for your patience!

Last edited:

XGC Joven

Forum Junkie
Jul 20, 2013
Waterloo, NY
Implicit Fear
XGC United
Sergeant

1. XGC Trinity
2. XGC Instincts
3. XGC Maverick

I have checked his first name choice and it is open to use. XGCHOLYTRINITY is the only thing close and he has been inactive on the site for 4yrs, making this name available. I would like to proceed with the first name choice at your convenience.

Last edited by a moderator:

KoG RUSTY XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2011
Doral, Florida USA
Implicit Fear
XGC United
Sergeant

1. XGC Trinity
2. XGC Instincts
3. XGC Maverick

I have checked his first name choice and it is open to use. XGCHOLYTRINITY is the only thing close and he has been inactive on the site for 4yrs, making this name available. I would like to proceed with the first name choice at your convenience.

XGC Trinity has been Approved. Please make sure the member requests the Gamertag on the "Help Desk" and once it gets Approved he may change it on XBL.

XGC Joven

Forum Junkie
Jul 20, 2013
Waterloo, NY
ApexCreatIONZvi
XGC United
Lieutenant

1. XGC Apex (Unsure)
2. XGC Omniverse (Available)
3. XGC CreatIONZ (Available, Doesn't Want Tho)

In regards to the Apex name I have only found two names even close to it, They are as follows:

- SYN Apexvibe
- KoG ApexPRED

Is there still a way this name can be approved? Just for future reference, What is the usual rule for things like this as well? Thank you.

KoG RUSTY XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2011
Doral, Florida USA
ApexCreatIONZvi
XGC United
Lieutenant

1. XGC Apex (Unsure)
2. XGC Omniverse (Available)
3. XGC CreatIONZ (Available, Doesn't Want Tho)

In regards to the Apex name I have only found two names even close to it, They are as follows:

- SYN Apexvibe
- KoG ApexPRED

Is there still a way this name can be approved? Just for future reference, What is the usual rule for things like this as well? Thank you.

XGC Apex has been Approved. Please make sure the member requests the Gamertag on the "Help Desk" and once it gets Approved he may change it on XBL.

and to you're question bud... I will explain when we talk online later today.

XGC Plan B

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 8, 2014
Spokane, WA
XGC United
Captain
V4shTheSt4mpede

Desired Gamertag names:
1. XGC Vash
2. XGC Stampede
3. XGC Outlaw

XGC United General
XGC Plan B

XGC Vash: Unavailable
XGC Stampede: Available
XGC Outlaw: Unavailable

KoG RUSTY XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2011
Doral, Florida USA
XGC United
Captain
V4shTheSt4mpede

Desired Gamertag names:
1. XGC Vash
2. XGC Stampede
3. XGC Outlaw

XGC United General
XGC Plan B

XGC Vash: Unavailable
XGC Stampede: Available
XGC Outlaw: Unavailable

XGC Stampede has been Approved. Please make sure the member requests the Gamertag on the "Help Desk" and once it gets Approved he may change it on XBL.

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com
XGC Immortals XK
Captain
DeAtHxxToxxAlL

DESIRED GAMERTAGS

1) XGC Death (Unsure)
2) XGC Death2All (Available)

There is an XGC Death already though said person has been inactive since early 2012 possibly earlier. Also XGC Death is available on XBL..

Thanks
-Joe

KoG RUSTY XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2011
Doral, Florida USA
XGC Immortals XK
Captain
DeAtHxxToxxAlL

DESIRED GAMERTAGS

1) XGC Death (Unsure)

There is an XGC Death already though said person has been inactive since early 2012 possibly earlier. Also XGC Death is available on XBL..

Thanks
-Joe

This is PENDING. I need to ask an XD or higher if we can approve this name change request.

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com
sorry man, I didn't realize Nate posted after his original post, but i asked him and these are 100% the names he wants.

XGC Immortals XK
Sergeant
ALL NATE L0NG
DESIRED GAMERTAGS

1) XGC Nate (Not available)
2) XGC Nates Swag (Available)
3) XGC Its Nate (Available)

Closest names were XGC Nate who has been inactive since 2009; and KoG Nate who has been inactive since 2011.

Thanks
-Joe

SYN STANG

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 7, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
XGC Annihilation
SGT
Syn54
DESIRED GAMERTAGS

1) XGC SynCity (Available)

He really wants this name however, i was not sure with it having SYN in it(name of one of our divisions obviously).

Thanks, Stang

KoG RUSTY XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2011
Doral, Florida USA
sorry man, I didn't realize Nate posted after his original post, but i asked him and these are 100% the names he wants.

XGC Immortals XK
Sergeant
ALL NATE L0NG
DESIRED GAMERTAGS

1) XGC Nate (Not available)
2) XGC Nates Swag (Available)
3) XGC Its Nate (Available)

Closest names were XGC Nate who has been inactive since 2009; and KoG Nate who has been inactive since 2011.

Thanks
-Joe

XGC Nates Swag has been Approved. Please make sure the member requests the Gamertag on the "Help Desk" and once it gets Approved he may change it on XBL.

Last edited:

KoG RUSTY XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2011
Doral, Florida USA
XGC Immortals XK
Captain
DeAtHxxToxxAlL

DESIRED GAMERTAGS

1) XGC Death (Unsure)

Thanks
-Joe

XGC Death and XGC Death2All has been Denied. Any questions or concerns, send me a PM.

KoG RUSTY XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2011
Doral, Florida USA
XGC Immortals XK
Taco9319
CptCannabis

Desired name(s):
1. XGC King Taco* (Available)
2. XGC Anarchy (Not Available)
3. XGC SAMCRO (Not Available)

Thanks man,
-Joe

XGC King Taco has been Approved. Please make sure the member requests the Gamertag on the "Help Desk", through the request new username thread, and once it gets Approved he/she may change it on XBL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.