Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GAME WITH FAME INTERVIEW - XGC ACE518 XD - DECEMBER 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
Standard Questions
What was your very first gamertag?
ace1182011

Tell us your Xiled Gaming clan history including when you were recruited and by whom, up to where you are now.
I was recruited by XGC JOE D33R XC into XGC Charlie Company back in 2011, which then split into XGC Adrenaline where I was the general. I then left for three months for personal reasons and came back as general of XiledGamingoCom, split .Com and went to XS. Then two years later I was promoted to XD.

What are a few characteristics that you believe every leader should have?
1. Honesty
2. Trustworthiness
3. Respect

What advice would you give to someone who wanted to move up into leadership?
Put in as much effort and hard work as you can, it definitely gets noticed. Always keep yourself in your lane and you will get where you want to be. Don’t put yourself in drama.

What has been your most memorable moment in Xiled Gaming, and why?
Reaching my goal of division leader. I was told by someone who used to be an XD that I would never be anything in the community, and I proved him wrong.

What is the one thing you try to stress to all gamers in XG?
Have fun!

What is your favorite thing about Xiled Gaming?
Being able to game with people that started as friends that I’ve known for a while, and I now consider as family.

What game were you recruited on, when joining XG?
Modern Warfare 3.

What made you want to move into leadership?
Basically, some of the leaders that I had were not strong leaders and didn’t care about the community. I wanted to show that I cared about the community and that I could to help and grow XG.

Has anything in the community impacted your real life? Or vice versa?
It has helped me be better as far as social interaction in real life.

What is your favorite color?
Dark blue.

What is your favorite retro game? (Before Xbox 360 era)
Yoshi’s Island on the Super Nintendo.

If you could meet one person, living or dead, who would you want to meet?
Stan Lee.

Who is your favorite singer/band?
Pentatonix.

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chinese food – peppered steak & onion with fried rice.

Community Questions
When did you know you wanted to be a Section Leader? And why? (from XGC Pushed)
After I came back from my three month break and into .Com, I had a lot of people who talked to me saying that when I was general of Adrenaline, they could come to me to help with issues and they thought I would be a great section leader, so I pushed myself to get there.

What's the best advice you would give to upcoming leaders? (from XGC BUCS XD)
Hard work and dedication, and always work together with your peers. If it gets too stressful, use your chain of command and reach out to those above you for help.

When's Ace2 coming back? I liked him lol (from XGC BUCS XD)
Not anytime soon.

What’s your favorite part of being a Division Leader? (from XGC DAJI)
Being able to work with the other two divisions to make sure that the whole community is solid, as well as being able to work with the XCs and XIs to continually improve the community.

Will there be an Ace #3? (from XGC TAURUS XD)
Nope.

If you could change one thing in the world what would it be and why? (from XGC TAURUS XD)
I would change the way government is with housing for its citizens. If people can’t afford it, they should be willing to give assistance to them because supporting a family can be hard.

A penguin walks through the door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here? (from XGC Miscreant)
“Looks like a party.” Maybe he’s looking for tacos?

To learn more about the Sea of Thieves adventurer, join XGC Buffy XS in the Game with Fame Game Night!
rxlAX6Sm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.