Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GAME WITH FAME INTERVIEW - KOG KAGE XS - JAN 2018

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com

QTveQXe.png

KoG KAGE XS is the Game with Fame Guest of Honor for January 2018!
KAGE is the leader of the XG Elites Team and has recently switched from SYN to KoG. He is also known for his inability to spell and his many nicknames given to him by XGC xTFLEMx XI and XGC x0 0 7x XI. I finally got to sit down with him and interview him. This is how it went:

What was your first gamertag?
Renovated1

What is your clan history?
Recruited into XGC Havoc, worked up to captain, transferred to XGC Annihilation as a sergeant. Transferred into SYN Devil Dogs, promoted to General of SYN Brotherhood, split into SYN Apocalypse, split into SYN Envy 7, SYN Rockstars, then was promoted to XS. Was demoted to Sergeant in SYN Inferno, transferred to SYN Homicidal, worked to general. Moved to SYN Suicide and then changed name to SYN Royalty. Was repromoted to XS. Two weeks ago I was asked to move to KoG to help build KoG.

Who recruited you? When?
TjCorpse73 and XGC AngelofKaos, and XGC Bucs XS - May 2015

What are a few characteristics that you believe every leader should have?
- Assertiveness
- Communication
- Be able to motivate members

What advice would you give to someone who wanted to move up into leadership?
Do your job, have fun and play the game. Play with your members. If you're doing all that, it becomes easy.

What made you want to get the Elites back up and running?
I’m a super competitive gamer, and wanted to play more competitively. But it wasn't just me, it was a whole team effort to get it back up and running.

What is your most memorable moment in XG?
Second time being promoted to section leader. I proved that I could work on some things I needed to work on and I was progressing.

If you were to disappear from the face of the planet, what would you want to be remembered for?
My competitive spirit.

What is one thing you try to stress to all gamers in XG?
Get on the game and have fun.

What is your favorite thing about Xiled Gaming?
Where we can get on and game and not deal with people aren't enjoyable.

What is the weirdest dream you ever had?
Falling from a plane in the middle of the ocean.

What got you into gaming?
Black Ops 2. It was something that I could compete on and I could prove I was better.

What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to gaming?
People not doing call outs or the call outs are inaccurate.

What is the first game you ever played?
Nintendo 64 - 007 Goldeneye.

What made you want to move up in leadership?
To make a difference in this community, to spread a positive influence. I had a little bit of a different view on leadership then a lot of people and wanted to bring that view to the table.

You recently moved over to KoG from SYN. What are your plans for KoG? What are your goals over there?
My plans for KoG is to have my clans to prove we were brought over here for a reason, and to help KoG grow.

What are some plans you have for Xiled Gaming as a whole?
To prove that we are the best community out there.

Who would you attribute to who you are today in XG?
XGC Bucs XS, XGC Karma XC, XGC Eminence XC, XGC Wreck XD

What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Skydiving and MMA Cage Fighting

What is your favorite game?
Rainbow 6: Siege

How does it feel to be notoriously known as the Donut King?
I laugh at people who think that.

What nickname do you hate the most?
Poop Cage

What is something you have learned in the community that impacted your real life?
Learning to have patience.

What is your funniest moment in Xiled Gaming?
Back in the day, when we used to take KoG Drifdar XS’s Lieutenant Test. He would hold a water bottle up to his face so his voice would sound like he was so mad, but it was the funniest thing.

If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
Lion, because I like to think I’m the best at things and I'm aggressive.

Have you been binge watching anything lately?
I’ve been binge watching The Ranch.

If someone were to write a Yelp review about you, what would it say?
That I’m aggressive and competitive, but I also know how to do my stuff correctly. And that I’m not Poop Cage like everyone says!

If you could only choose one song to play every time you walked into a room for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Right Above It All by Lil Wayne.

What’s your favorite 90’s song?
Any Disturbed song.

What is your favorite gaming food/drink?
Mountain Dew and Gummy Bears

What would you say is one thing you need to work on the most?
Being more open with my peers.

What is your greatest strength?
Being able to handle almost every situation that’s thrown at me.

What is your greatest weakness?
My anger.

Why is the grass green?
Because the world made it that way.

Come join myself and other members of the community in a Game with Fame Game Night featuring KoG KAGE XS on Saturday, January 27th, 2018at 8 PM EST on CoD: WW2.

*Click the banner above to go to the Game with Fame Forum*

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
RAINBOW SIX: SIEGE PRO LEAGUE HOSTED BY XILED GAMING

Pro League.jpg

Welcome to the Rainbow Six: Siege Pro League Hosted by Xiled Gaming! This Xiled Gaming's largest event to date with a price pool of $500.00! Please make sure you have read the rules in it's entirety, before registering your team.

What is the Rainbow Six: Siege Pro League (R6PL)?
The Rainbow Six: Siege Pro League (R6PL) is a 16 team, 8 week event, with a predetermined pool play schedule. Starting on February 01, teams will compete every Thursday or Friday night for a chance to improve their overall record, and earn a spot in the R6PL playoffs.

When does the R6PL start?
The Rainbow Six: Siege Pro League begins Thursday, February 01

Who can play in the Rainbow Six: Siege Pro League (RBPL)?
The R6PL is open to all registered members of Xiled Gaming who have a community tenure of 30 days or longer.

How do I register for the R6PL?
Registration for the R6PL can be found HERE. Please make sure you have read the rules in it's entirety, before registering a team.
The complete set of R6PL rules can be found HERE.

Where can I watch the action?
R6PL can be viewed LIVE at: Mixer.com/XiledGaming

Have a question about the Rainbow Six: Siege Pro League or would like to be a monetary sponsor? Please contact XGC xTFLEMx XI via Private Message or XBL.

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com
SIGNATURE OF THE WEEK #1

mHTrj2a.png

The poll is up for Signature of the week #1!
Go over to the Design Team forum and cast your vote!
The theme is:
Old School Video Games
>>CLICK HERE TO VOTE<<
Vote ends on Sunday, February 11, 2017.

Like to design?!
ENTER NOW FOR SOTW #2!
This SOTW's theme is:
Mythology

Please be sure to follow all the rules for the entries:
1.) Absolutely no animation
2.) This is an anonymous contest, do not place names/gamertags on signatures.
3.) Signatures must fall into the 500x200 px size, must be in PNG or GIF format.
4.) All designs must be PG-13 rated, as per site policy.
5.) All designs must be your own work.

Submit all entries to XGC Charley XS
in a private message by Saturday February 10, 2018.
[Click the name above to take you directly to a private message!

Don't forget to vote for what you would like to see
in Signature of the Week #3!
>>CLICK HERE TO VOTE<<
Vote ends Sunday, February 11, 2018

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
GAME WITH FAME INTERVIEW - XGC ACE518 XD

Standard Questions
What was your very first gamertag?

ace1182011

Tell us your Xiled Gaming clan history including when you were recruited and by whom, up to where you are now.
I
was recruited by XGC JOE D33R XC into XGC Charlie Company back in 2011, which then split into XGC Adrenaline where I was the general. I then left for three months for personal reasons and came back as general of XiledGamingoCom, split .Com and went to XS. Then two years later I was promoted to XD.

. Honesty
2. Trustworthiness
3. Respect

Put in as much effort and hard work as you can, it definitely gets noticed. Always keep yourself in your lane and you will get where you want to be. Don’t put yourself in drama.

What has been your most memorable moment in Xiled Gaming, and why?
R
eaching my goal of division leader. I was told by someone who used to be an XD that I would never be anything in the community, and I proved him wrong.

What is the one thing you try to stress to all gamers in XG?
Have fun!

Being able to game with people that started as friends that I’ve known for a while, and I now consider as family.

What game were you recruited on, when joining XG?
Modern Warfare 3.

What made you want to move into leadership?
Basically, some of the leaders that I had were not strong leaders and didn’t care about the community. I wanted to show that I cared about the community and that I could to help and grow XG.

Has anything in the community impacted your real life? Or vice versa?
It has helped me be better as far as social interaction in real life.

What is your favorite color?
Dark blue.

What is your favorite retro game? (Before Xbox 360 era)
Yoshi’s Island on the Super Nintendo.

If you could meet one person, living or dead, who would you want to meet?
Stan Lee.

Who is your favorite singer/band?
Pentatonix.

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chinese food – peppered steak & onion with fried rice.

Community Questions
When did you know you wanted to be a Section Leader? And why? (from XGC Pushed)

After I came back from my three month break and into .Com, I had a lot of people who talked to me saying that when I was general of Adrenaline, they could come to me to help with issues and they thought I would be a great section leader, so I pushed myself to get there.

What's the best advice you would give to upcoming leaders? (from XGC BUCS XD)
Hard work and dedication, and always work together with your peers. If it gets too stressful, use your chain of command and reach out to those above you for help.

When's Ace2 coming back? I liked him lol (from XGC BUCS XD)
Not anytime soon.

What’s your favorite part of being a Division Leader? (from XGC DAJI)
Being able to work with the other two divisions to make sure that the whole community is solid, as well as being able to work with the XCs and XIs to continually improve the community.

Will there be an Ace #3? (from XGC TAURUS XD)
Nope.

If you could change one thing in the world what would it be and why? (from XGC TAURUS XD)
I would change the way government is with housing for its citizens. If people can’t afford it, they should be willing to give assistance to them because supporting a family can be hard.

A penguin walks through the door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here? (from XGC Miscreant)
“Looks like a party.” Maybe he’s looking for tacos?

To learn more about the Sea of Thieves adventurer, join XGC Buffy XS in the Game with Fame Game Night!
rxlAX6Sm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
MIXER USER GROUP

Xiled Gaming now has a User Group for members to join if they have watched and followed Xiled Gaming on Mixer.

Mixer.com/XiledGaming

Joining the User Group is as easy as hitting that follow button, taking a screen shot and posting it in the Mixer Forums as proof. You can find that forum >>HERE<<. Want to get real-time updates on when Xiled Gaming is broadcasting? Add PwnZoneTV as a friend and a favorite for instant notifications!

See a Banner that you like? Click >>HERE<< to VOTE on which one you think is best!

aeiFNlv.gif

-
VPoFhDN.png

-
s8lUyd3.gif

-
g33TJsH.gif

Thank you to the Design Team for creating Banners to represent this User Group.​

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com
GAME WITH FAME - XGC KARMA XC - FEB 2018

FSUGdOQ.png

I first met XGC Karma XC when she was a Section Leader in SYN and I was a general. Now, she's a Community Leader. Between flying planes and jumping out of moving vehicles, I finally got to sit down with her last night while she was playing her favorite game, PubG, and interview her. This is how it went:

First gamertag?
MsxRealistic

Favorite color?
Orange

Clan history?
Recruited into The SYNdicate - split into SYN Divergent where I became general - then split into SYN Ignition. Then moved to SYN Outlaws to rebuild on the One. Then promoted to Section Leader in June 2015; Division Leader in February 2016; Community Leader in October 2017.

Who recruited you? When?
SYN Cowboy Beepbop - Jan 21 2014

- Integrity
- Effective communication
- Open mindness

Work hard, have your integrity, do the right thing when nobody's looking. Do your own job, dont rely on other people to do your job. Go down the hard road instead of the easier road.

That would be promoting my general to XS after I got promoted to XS. For me, it's not about what I said or did, its about what everyone else did or said.

Don't be afraid to communicate, don't be afraid to talk to anyone. Have fun.

The people. The leadership characteristics that you are allowed to learn.

What is the weirdest dream you ever had?
I remember dreaming that I met Rez, Eminence, Double, Penguin, and Tantaliz. The dream was that all of them were on a flight that I was piloting and everyone got drunk.

I actually got into gaming because of my dad. He would let me play games with him and was actually the one who bought me my first console.

What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to gaming?
Lag. I hate lagging when I game. Or when there’s a full party and not everyone is playing the same game.

Sonic.

What made you want to move up in leadership?
I wanted to help other people. There were a lot of people who didn't like where they were in the clan, and I wanted to move up for them so they had a good place to be.

Help get all of the XG Teams get back on their feet so they are where they should be. Making the community an environment where everyone is comfortable.

Who would you attribute to the most of who you are today in the community?
XGC Penguin XC, SYN Lonewolf XS, XGC x0 0 7x XI, SYN Formal XS, XGC Res XC, XGC Eminence XC

What was the craziest thing you've ever done?
Jumped out of a moving car.

PubG

What is something you have learned in the community that has impacted your real life?
Everything! It really taught me how to have communication skills. Work ethic. Time management.

What is your funniest moment in Xiled Gaming?
When I was a general, I sent all of the gamertags I was wanting when I became an XS to every single leader on my friends list (XS and higher) during meetings on a Sunday night when I meant to send out a message about a game night I was hosting.

Have you been binge watching anything lately?
The Heart of Dixie and Grey’s Anatomy and Vegas to LA

What is your favorite gaming food/drink?
Chips, French Fries, Coke

What would you say is one thing you need to work on the most?
My communication skills and gaming with other people.

What is your greatest strength?
Being able to read people.

Are you faster than an airplane?
I wish I was *giggle*.

How does it feel being a Community Leader, and someone people look up to in the community?
Feels kinda scary. Its kind of nerve racking but it feels good at the same time.

Would you say that you put on a different demeanor with people you meet via xbox live as opposed to in your personal life, despite having to maintain a positive image being a Community Leader?
I'm the same person on the box as I am in person. But, I'd say I'm more outgoing in person because I'm a little more quiet on the box.

Despite having to keep a cool head, what would make you tick rather easily?
People who ask for my advice but decide to dismiss it. People who waste my time, people who complain all the time.

Why did you choose the name Karma?
Listen to the song “Look at me Now” by Chris Brown.

What’s your favorite type of music?
Country and R&B

If you had a super power what would it be?
Read someone’s mind.

If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?
I don't know *giggles*.

Why do banks leave the door wide open but the pens chained to the counter?
Because pens are always being stolen.

Why is a person who handles money called a broker?
Just because they handle money, doesn't mean they have money!

What is one thing about being a Community Leader that you really enjoy doing?
I like being able to help or assist any person in any division.

To learn more about the car jumping pilot, join XGC Charley XS in the Game with Fame Game Night!
WHEN: Monday, February 26, 2018
TIME: 9 PM EST
WHERE: CoD: WW2
HOW: Message XGC Charley XS for an invite!

^CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE GAME WITH FAME FORUM^

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
XG EVENTS TEAM PRESENTS: ST. PATRICK'S DAY 2018

F257hE2.png

The following games will all be hosted on
Saturday 17 March 2018 at 9 PM EST

Irish Bar Fight
GAME: CoD: BO2
HOSTS: SYN SLICE & SYN DEEDS

St Patrick's Day BO3 Custom Game Night
GAME: CoD: BO3
HOSTS: XGC Cheezy XS & XGC Chicago XS

ShamRock'n WW2 St Patrick's Day
GAME: CoD: WW2
HOSTS: SYN x BugZ XS & KoG Esteemed

R6 Lucky Charms
GAME: R6 Siege
HOSTS: XGC Dreadnought, XGC Tantaliz XC, XGC TripTrip

SYN RETRO XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN LOST EMPIRE
Jul 27, 2011
Houston
FORTNITE SAVE THE WORLD &AMP; BATTLE ROYALE

FORTNITE

Welcome to Fortnite! Here in XiledGaming, we opened a forum just for you gamer junkies to discuss all things Fortnite and browse the latest news or to just to find more liked minded gamers who share the same passion for this game. Please feel free to drop by to give it a look [HERE] or make a post. See you all on the save the World or in the Battle Royal!

[Save The World]

fortnite_season_3.1520699605.jpg

One day, 98% of Earth's population suddenly disappeared, and the remaining population found the skies covered in dense clouds, creating chaotic storms that dropped husks, humanoid zombie-like creatures, that attacked the living. Fortnite ( Save The World) has up to four players cooperating on various missions on randomly-generated maps to collect resources, build fortifications around defensive objectives that are meant to help fight the storm and protect survivors, and construct weapons and traps to engage in combat with waves of these creatures that attempt to destroy the objectives.

Players gain rewards through these missions to improve their hero characters, support teams, and
arsenal of weapon and trap schematics to be able to take on more difficult missions.The survivors found ways to construct "storm shields", a field that cleared the storm clouds from immediately overhead and reduced the attacks from husks, and used these to set up survivor bases across the globe. The player is a commander of one of these bases, charged with going out of the storm shield to find resources, survivors, and other allies to help expand their storm shield and find a way to return Earth to its normal state. The game is supported by microtransactions to purchase in-game currency that can be used towards these upgrades.

[Battle Royale]

fortnite_battle_royale_50_on_50_1920.0.jpg

Fortnite Battle Royale is a free, 100-player PvP standalone mode based on the core Fortnite gameplay. Toggle through switching between Solo, Duo & Squad game modes that fits your fancy while being qued up with a 100 player lobby fighting to the end to earn that well-deserved chicken dinner!!!

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com
GAME WITH FAME INTERVIEW - XGC JUIC3 XS - APRIL 2018

e8A5Ygj.png

Everyone has heard of THE JUIC3 BABY! And if you haven't, then you're one of the very few. Juic3 has a laughter that is larger then life that will make anybody in the party have a good time. Between building pillow forts for his son and building more forts on Minecraft, I was able to sit down with XGC Juic3 XS and interview him.
This is how it went:

Pr00nJuic3. At another point in time I was also known as Wooden Beam. So when I was playing BO2, and I killed you, it would say “you've been killed by Wooden Beam”

Clan history?
Recruited into XGC Counter Strike, Transferred to XGC Ascension, XGC Bad Company, split XGC Bravo Company general, split into XGC Counter Strike general, then promoted to Section Leader.

Who recruited you? When?
XGC SIGMA1206 - August 28, 2014

- Good communication skills
- Organizational skills

Stay focused, stay active, and continue to recruit. If there isn't a position available, make one. Be patient, if you're not patient, it can show the person above you that you may not be successful.

This is a tough one. Because for me, every moment is memorable. Being in a large community is exciting. But, meeting a new person in the community is always a memorable experience for me.

Stay calm, and remember to game. At the end of the day, were all here to have fun and game. Stay focused.

What is something you have learned in the community that has impacted your real life?
I try to bring my real life experiences to the box, not the other way around. This is a really good question. But I would have to say to not give up. I've learned from the box that if you're patient, good things come in time.

What is your funniest moment in XG?
Probably when 007 told me that I would no longer be known as the Juice baby! That I would now be known as The Juice Box.

I started playing when I was 5, the Nintendo, I graduated to the Game Boy. Favorite game was Paper Boy. I loved riding a bike down the road avoiding potholes. I've played just about every system you can think of. But I took a break from 18 to 25. But I've been a hardcore gamer for the past 8 years.

Who would you credit most to who you are now in the community?
I owe a lot of who I am to XGC Tantaliz XC. If I had not met her, I would have left XG pretty quickly. XGC Taurus XS has helped me along the way as well.

What is the craziest experience you dealt with when it comes to snow and cold weather?
Last winter, when we experienced 4 blizzards back to back, all 7 days apart, the snow just built upon each other. The snow was up to the top of my front door. The coldest I’ve ever seen is -58 degrees.

What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Ride in a 50 gallon barrel that was tied to the back of a car. I was about 17 years old when I did that.

What is your biggest fear?
Losing my son and wife to something I could have controlled.

Do you honestly like Prune Juice?
No. That's why I moved to the Juic3. I didn't even know what prune juice was. I made the gamertag because I thought it sounded funny.

Why do you say “its da juice baybay” so much?
You know, one day I walked into a party, and someone said “its the juice baby” and it just stuck. I’ve been saying it ever sense.

Who do you look up to in the community?
I look up to my peers; XGC Taurus XS, XGC BUCS XS, XGC Buffy XS, XGC Charley XS, XGC Fliggy XS, and of course XGC Tantaliz XC.

What were some key pieces of advice that were given to you on your journey to Section Leader?
Be patient. That's probably the biggest piece of advice I was given.

If you were a Greek god, what god would you be?
Zeus. I'd be the head dog.

What do you feel your best strength as a leader is? Biggest fault?
That I can communicate with all kinds of people. You give me anyone, I can talk to them.
My biggest fault? Probably that I’m too nice to people. I give everyone the benefit of doubt.

Past: Paper Boy. Present: Minecraft.

What was your biggest challenge you had to overcome to climb the ladder of leadership in XG? How did you overcome it?
Being held back at the early stages of being in XG and being told that I wasn't Leadership potential. I turned around and proved that person wrong.

Do you consider yourself a Minecraft pro since you play it all the time?
No, I don’t. I consider myself a Pro Minecraft Googler.

How did you wind up going from Louisiana to North Dakota?
Work. A buddy of mine asked me if I wanted a job teaching while I was working on my PhD, and I ended up moving here to teach.

What is the coldest you have seen?
-58 degrees

How did you know you wanted to be a leader in XG?
I was in the community. I felt like if I was going to be here, then I wanted to help lead it. I had bad experiences with my first leadership, so I wanted to help spread my wealth and knowledge.

What are your goals and things you want to achieve in real life and in XG?
- To continue to progress in my work
- Go back and finish my PhD
- To be the best husband and father I can be
- To make community leader
- To be in the community for as long as its around.

What is the toughest part of being an XS?
Shutting down clans that could have possibly saved. I will always feel like I could have done more after the fact.

What is one hobby and quirk about yourself that would surprise most people?
I’m a woodworker, I love to build things. I collect stamps and coins.
As far as a quirk, I am a very intelligent person, however, I have a hard time putting sentences together sometimes. I also will take the letter of each word I say and attach it to another word. For example if I am trying to say get out, I may say oet got. if that makes any sense.

What is one thing that you would love to try at least once in your life that you have not done yet?
Fly a plane, I’ve always been fascinated by planes.

What is your favorite movie? TV series?
MOVIES: We Were Soldiers, Remember the Titans.
TV SHOWS: In Living Color, MadTV, Star Trek, Game of Thrones, Wentworth, Fresh Prince of Bellaire, Eastbound and Down, The Jeffersons.

If you could meet one person, living or dead, who would you want to meet and why?
Robert Oppenhiemer. I would want to ask him if Einstein's Theory was what inspired him to make the atomic bomb or what was it the knowledge that he created the ultimate destroyer of man and worlds?

If you had to choose between never eating pizza again or never having steak again, what would you choose?
Never eating pizza. DUH BUFFY!

Are you really “The Juice!”, baby?
I am. I really am. I’m the Juciest Juice baby ever!

To learn more about the Pro Minecraft Googler,
join XGC Charley XS in the Game with Fame Game Night!

WHEN: Saturday, April 7, 2018
WHERE: CoD: Black Ops 3
HOW: Message XGC Charley XS for an invite!

^CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE GAME WITH FAME FORUM^

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
THE DESIGN TEAM WANTS YOU!

What does the Design Team do?
Great question!

The Design Team is a group of Xiled Gamers who work together to make the amazing graphics you see everywhere on the website! This includes but is not limited to: signatures, leader banners, clan banners, and sometimes user group banners! We also participate in friendly design competitions in the Design Arena and in Signature of the Week!

Want to do more for the community?
Can you design?
Do want to learn?
Did you answer yes to all of those questions?
Then fill out an application for the Design Team
>CLICK HERE<

If you're not too sure about putting in an application for
the Design Team just yet,
and would like some practice, then Signature of the Week and
The Design Arena may be for you!
>SIGNATURE OF THE WEEK<
>DESIGN ARENA<

*Please read the rules before submitting a challenge in the Design Arena*

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
GAME WITH FAME INTERVIEW - MAY 2018 - XGC TANTALIZ XC

IvC5nYb.png

Want to learn some more about XGC Tantaliz XC? She’s the XGG Team Director and Events Team Leader who is one of XG’s newest Community Leaders. I was able to catch up with her in between games of PubG and her busy work schedule to ask her some questions, so read on below to learn a little bit more about this awesome fearless boss lady!

Whorrific – for two months, until it was banned. After that, it was TilTheWorldEnds up until I got my first XGC tag, XGC Tantalizing in December 2012.

XG Clan History?
Recruited into XGC Illusive in 2012, promoted to private and then went with the clan split into XGC Apoclypse. In Apocalypse, I went up to Captain, and then my general XGC OCTULA was promoted to XS – and I became the new general of Apocalypse. I was general for over a year, and then from Apocalypse I moved all the way up to XC. I’ve rebuilt Apocalypse twice, once from the ground up as an XS.

Who recruited you? When?
XGC OCTULA – May 10th, 2012.

1) Communication. Being able to talk to any person, of any rank and part of any division, and delivering the news whether it’s good or bad, is something every good leader should be able to do.
2) Confidence. Be confident in the decisions that you make.
3) Creativity. Being able to think outside the box and having the ability to look at every side of every decision – how it effects the member, the clan, the division, and of course the community.

Work Hard, Play Harder! Make decisions that keep you successful and all those around you – it’s not about things that personally benefit you, but what benefits everyone.

What is your most memorable moment in Xiled Gaming? Why?
Playing Shots & Rescue on Call of Duty with XGC StoopKid XD & XGC Taurus XS! On Search & Destroy, when you died you would drop tags, and your teammates would have to pick up your tags to revive you. Every time you killed somebody, and every time you died, you had to take a drink. After each round, the top player makes a rule for the next game. The rule that everybody had to talk with an accent carried on all night even though it was only supposed to be for one game, and people were talking in Scottish, Italian, and all kinds of accents the rest of the night. Players from public lobbies were following us around just to play the game. That was the most memorable night and the most fun in XG.

Have fun and don’t let the work of your rank keep you from having fun. Don’t lose sight of the big picture, which is that we’re all here to game and have fun with everyone else. No matter your rank, this is an escape for all of us.

How does it feel to be one of the only THREE women to make it to Community Leader?
Still getting used to it, and I didn’t even know that! It’s not about being a female, it’s about the work that you put in to get to this point. To be in this position is awesome and it isn’t about being a female. Effort pays off, no matter who you are.

The people that I’ve met, and the fact that I can turn my Xbox on and no matter what game I choose to play, I always have people to play with. Which is what we’re all here for, and to support Xiled Gaming.

The Legend of Zelda – but I hated it. I also played Super Mario Bros. on original NES as well as SNES. Crash Bandicoot is the best!

When I was moving through the ranks, I didn’t have leadership at all. My captain was a captain in name only, and only pushed me up the ranks because I was a chick, which I found out later. When I got to captain, my general was there but not really there, and I never thought I would go past being a general at that time. As a general, I never really had a section leader that was present and available. I wanted to give people what I didn’t have myself, to make sure they were able to get what they needed. Leaders back in the day were a lot different than what we have now, they weren’t really gaming with members, just with others at their rank. I memorized the website and the ranks and everything because I didn’t have anyone to guide me. I wanted everyone below me to have what I didn’t have.

World Domination. 😉

Has anything in the community impacted your real life?
Not really an event in the community, but the leadership development – like teaching Captain’s, General’s, Section Leader classes – a lot of that info is applicable in your day to day life, at school, at work, anywhere. It’s utilized in personal relationships. You learn to deal with situations, not just on the box but in real life.

Has anything in your real life impacted your life in the community?
I have a really crazy job, so for example, some days I’m expecting to get online and to game, but I have a bad day at work and just come home and go to sleep. Some days I need to take a break from the Xbox to go hiking or kayaking, and just be outside, so I can come back and be refreshed and ready to handle business again!

What was your biggest struggle in Xiled Gaming?
When I was a general, I let who I thought knew best have an impact on the decisions that I made. He had been in leadership previously, so I put his opinion over my own, before I realized that I was the general for a reason, and I had to trust my own judgment. Also, people thinking I got promoted because I’m a chick, rather than looking at the work I’ve done.

List 5 favorite memories you have in XG
1) Shots & Rescue (see above)
2) Getting the Events Team Lead with Eminence
3) Watching Fliggy get hit with a bomb on PUBG when he was trying to save the car by pulling it into the garage.
4) Rainbow Six Pro League – the entire thing – working with the girls on the team and surviving it together.
5) Attending game nights through the events team
6) (Bonus) Watching people I know get promoted

Are there things that you dread to deal with in the community? (even though you get it done)
The DNR List – hate it but I get it done.

What is your imaginary picture of a perfect day?
Me, on the beach, in Bora Bora with a Margarita on the rocks with no salt. Sun shining and crystal clear blue water. Or anywhere tropical in a bathing suit with people I love.

What's your favorite daytime crap TV show?
Daily E! News – all entertainment news gossip and happenings.

Would you ever be a (victim) to a TV show like Jerry Springer / Maury etc.....?
No! I’m not from West Virginia. I stay away from those situations.

If someone ever tried to take you to TV court would you go? What would you DO? Laugh / cry / frustrated?
I would go, and I would not laugh. I wouldn’t be frustrated and would not cry. I would give that TV show the best ratings it ever had!

What are your favorite things about each level you have achieved within the community?
Being a leader in the community, and working with those under me to get them to their leadership ranks that they choose to be in. Meeting the goals of each rank, and helping others meet their goals of their rank. Make sure those below you are getting what they need.

With you being in higher-up leadership, what’s it like being a role model to females in the community?
I think that a lot of females are discouraged when trying to move up in the community, but if Karma, Kaykat, and other females can do it so can you. It’s making sure that you’re doing what you need to. I can share my experience as far as telling the bumps I’ve dealt with, and how to help you avoid hitting any of those same bumps whenever possible.

Which community leader(s) do you look up to, or have in the past, that inspire(d) you?
Right now, XGC Penguin XC. He knows his stuff and has it together on every level.

What’s your favorite rock band?
The Offspring. They were the first band I crowd-surfed to, and there’s even a shot of me on YouTube during that concert.

What’s something no one knows about you?
I’m really shy. Not a lot of people know that. I feel like I’m so shy, I overcompensate by being so talkative. I try to not be awkward.

What is a goal you have made for yourself?
To be as comfortable in my current rank as I was in my last rank, and to succeed in a positive way.

Have you ever been part of any other communities? Which ones?
I have never been a part of any other communities. I had only started gaming online for a couple of months when I joined XG in 2012.

Parting Words?
Remember that every time you turn your Xbox on, you don’t know why someone is or isn’t on, people get on to game and sometimes it’s as an outlet. Be kind to everyone, realize that no matter what rank you are, we’re all here to game and have fun. Don’t make this any more difficult than it should be for yourself or others. Someone once told me, 90% fun 10% work!

To learn more about the PubG fanatic,
join XGC Buffy XS in the Game with Fame Game Night!

WHEN: Friday, May 25th, 2018
WHERE: CoD: World War 2
HOW: Message XGC Buffy XS for an invite!

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
DARWIN PROJECT

Scavengers Studio made its battle royale brawler Darwin Project free-to-play for PC in April, leaving Xbox players wondering if they have no choice but to pay $15 for it. Turns out they won't have to pay a cent either: starting on July 4th, 2018, the post-apocalyptic survival game will also be free-to-play for the Xbox One. While the developers didn't expound on their reasoning behind the move, Creative Director Simon Darveau admitted when they made the game free for PC that they needed to entice new players. Current members had been reporting "longer queue times and difficulty finding matches in lesser populated servers," and they were at risk of losing them, as well.

Darwin Project generated a lot of buzz at E3 2017, and we once described it as "Katniss Everdeen running around Pochinki Hill, chopping down trees like Wilson the Gentleman Scientist." Despite the great reception before it even launched, it now needs to drum up interest in order to compete with more popular titles like Fortnite.

To make it up to those who already paid for the game, the studio will give them a Founder's Pack on July 3rd. They can also contact Xbox support for a refund if they'd rather get their money back. In addition to making the game free, Scavenger Studio also improved its performance, added the friend system for Xbox, and is now working to fine-tune its combat, player powers and tile system.

This article originally was posted on ENGADGET

SFP Jinxx

Banned
Feb 22, 2017
I move like 20 times a year.
awesome to read! Tant, you are definitely a role model for any leader along with women in the community looking to go up into leadership. Never got to know you too well but the few times that we have been in a party together you have always been nice and kind. You are definitely someone people look up to :)

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
GAME WITH FAME INTERVIEW - JUNE 2018 - XGC FLIGGY XS

BnjbO59.png

Want to learn some more about XGC Fliggy XS? He’s a concert loving, Harry Potter fan who loves playing Destiny 2 and PUBG, and is the Game with Fame guest of honor this month, on…strangely enough…Fortnite. Between applying for new jobs and hosting events, I got a chance to sit down with him and ask him some questions – so read on and learn a little bit more about XGC Fliggy XS!

Haunted456 – it was a random generated one back from Xbox 360 days.

XG Clan History?
I started out being recruited by XGC Wreck XD (back then known as XGC Recognize) into XGC Charlie Co, who was my captain at the time. I worked my way up to lieutenant, in a squad of 30-40 members. At that time we had 4-5 squads, and we were asked to transfer over to XGC Juggernaut to help revive it. I left XGC for a little bit, and then came back and went to XGC United under KoG Rusty XD. I went back to XGC Charlie Co, and ended up leaving the community again. When I returned I was placed under XGC ACE518 XD in XGC Bad Co as a captain. About a month later I was promoted to general, which was back in 2014-2015. Then promoted to XS from there.

Who recruited you? When?
XGC Wreck XD back in 2013.

1. Being levelheaded in any situation.
2. Someone that’s available and around for their members.
3. Always willing and ready to learn. Don’t assume that you know everything.

Make sure you’re completing your responsibilities, taking your classes, and no matter what rank you are, do your responsibilities to the best of your abilities. Always communicate with your higher ups and play with your members while staying in your lane.

What is your most memorable moment in Xiled Gaming? Why?
The first game night I ever attended in XG, which was the day after I was recruited. I had been told how many members the community had, but getting to see it firsthand back on BO1 really made it sink in.

Have fun and enjoy what the community is about, which is finding and playing with like-minded gamers.

How many members I’ve met, and all the game nights that happen in the community.

Diablo on PC.

I saw what it was about, and I wanted to help the community grow the best I could, plus it seemed really interesting to me. When I was recruited I saw everyone else that was in leadership, and when I was offered the chance I said hell yes let’s do it!

Helping the community grow as well as bringing new ideas to the table.

Has anything in the community impacted your real life?
It’s helped me meet people, including making friends that I now actually hang out with outside of Xbox.

Has anything in your real life impacted your life in the community?
Yes, when I first got my supervisor job at work, it showed me how to take that extra step to become a better leader. It’s helped me realize things that I was doing that I could do differently and better.

What are your tattoos of? What are their meaning?
My first tattoo is a Destiny ghost, I went to the tattoo parlor and I wanted something to commemorate what I’ve been doing for many years, which is gaming. I’m currently working on my second one, which is a half sleeve - it’s the album cover of Homesick, from the band A Day To Remember – I’ve listened to them since the early 2000’s and I love the album art.

Who is your favorite band?
A Day To Remember. I have a lot of favorites but they’re #1.

Do you play any instruments?
I do not.

What do you do outside of Xiled Gaming?
Hang out with friends, go to Orlando and the amusement parks there, especially Harry Potter world. Traveling, going to bars and working.

Who has had a big impact on you in the community, and who are some of the leaders you would give credit to?
Definitely have to shout out to XGC Wreck XD & XGC ACE518 XD. They gave me the chance and helped me get to where I am today, even with the doubters.

What is something no one knows about you?
My favorite movie is Twister with Bill Paxton. It was my childhood movie.

If you were trapped on an island and had only one person to choose to be with you who would you choose?
Ariana Grande, because she’s smoking hot.

Who was your favorite band seeing live in concert?
Slipknot, Shinedown, A Day To Remember, and Blink-182. I can’t pick because they were all equally awesome.

If you had to eat only steak or only pizza for the rest of your life what would you choose?
I would definitely go with pizza. But it would have to be New York Style pizza.

What is a country you want to travel to?
Russia, because I’m Jewish and part of my family history goes back to Russia.

If you could go on a date with a celebrity, which celebrity would it be?
That dragon queen from Game of Thrones, I don’t know her name. (Emilia Clarke!)

Who’s your favorite Power Ranger?
The Red Ranger for sure. Because Red is my favorite color.

What’s your favorite TV show?
The Flash.

Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter?
Harry Potter.

Favorite Harry Potter book?
Chamber of Secrets.

Parting Words?
Check out all the Xiled Teams and get involved in this amazing community!

To learn more about the D2 / PUBG player, join XGC Buffy XS in the Game with Fame Game Night!
WHEN: Thursday, June 28th, 2018
WHERE: Fortnite
HOW: Message XGC Buffy XS for an invite!

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
THE NEWS TEAM IS SEEKING NEW WRITERS!

The News Team is Seeking New Writers!!

The Xiled Gaming News Team is a group of hardworking, creative, and outside the box thinking individuals who work together to achieve greatness and to spread knowledge about everything gaming and community related! We are looking for motivated individuals to contribute to this team by writing game reviews, tournament recaps, interviews, and so much more!

The News Team is open to ALL members within Xiled Gaming who would like to contribute more towards the community, who are willing to learn new things, and share new information!

Interested in what you hear? Click >HERE< to fill out an application to join the News Team!

Want to know more information before applying? Join us on July 11th at 10:00pm EST at the News Team open house to learn more information and to ask questions!

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
WHAT GAMES ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO? LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION

Cyberpunk 2077

Beyond Good and Evil 2

Battlefield V

Anthem

Metro Exodus

Fallout 76

Call of Duty Black Ops 4