Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FOUNDERS OF KOG

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
These are the founding Five members of KoG.

KoG Hobbit XV

KoG Gunner XV

KoG SNAFU XV

KoG Llama XV

KSI jman24

For starters, KoG Llama XS who was booted some months ago was not the XV and SYN Hobbit XS is of course the XV. The XV means Xiled Five. Just like the council's XI, the V is a roman numeral. Hope you learned something from this.

SYN Jerriel

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 10, 2006
cali on the west coast
Well Chandler i am wondering where he is, if he is still in XG or not. When i joined i did not hear of him. So he could have been in. I know that he did not go to RGC since he is not over there and i knew alot of the ppl that did.

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
defiantly Panzer, but im just going with the XV's. I don't have the energy to track down all of those names. Though in my spare time a bit ago I did cover some of the 1ft SYN tags. Not the ones that are the council.

KoG Force XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
KoG HELLHOUSE
KoG VENDETTA
KoG PRIDE
KoG VALHALLA
May 1, 2006
Missiouri
I don't think that list is accurate. I was around then. KoG Deadman XD isn't on it. He and KoG Gunner XD were the XDs over KoG in April and May when I joined. KoG Panzer recruited me into KoG HellHouse. KoG Odyssey XS was over us. There were no XVs that I ever saw. It was never an official rank in KoG or XG. It was just something that a few guys decided to call themselves.

KoG Force XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
KoG HELLHOUSE
KoG VENDETTA
KoG PRIDE
KoG VALHALLA
May 1, 2006
Missiouri
My join date is May 1st 2006. I made XD by 2008. And was responsible along with my fellow XDs over the years for building KoG up to what it was and is. I took a break from 2016 to earlier this year. (After 10 years I just needed a break.) Of course My Gamer tag was KoG Enforcer XD. So this XV claim is really hard to understand. I've been around since almost the very beginning (just about 4 months short) but this is the first time I'm hearing anything about it.

Last edited: