Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FAVORITE HORROR MOVIE?

XGC Gore

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Mar 12, 2017
Missouri
I don't know about you guys, but my favorite genre of movies is horror. What is your favorite horror movie?

I'm torn, but if I had to decide, I'd say House of 1000 Corpses.

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
That's definitely a great one! I'm not much of a horror movie fan but if I had to pick one that freaked me out but I enjoyed it, i'd have to say 28 Days Later...the thought of "fast moving" zombies is trippy! lol
I don't know about you guys, but my favorite genre of movies is horror. What is your favorite horror movie?

I'm torn, but if I had to decide, I'd say House of 1000 Corpses.

XGC Gore

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Mar 12, 2017
Missouri
That's definitely a great one! I'm not much of a horror movie fan but if I had to pick one that freaked me out but I enjoyed it, i'd have to say 28 Days Later...the thought of "fast moving" zombies is trippy! lol

That's exactly what I thought about World War Z! Haha. Fast moving zombies are way more intimidating.

XGC Gore

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Mar 12, 2017
Missouri
Yeah it's set in this small town in Alaska and it has vampires that come and attack during a period of 30 days where there's literally no sunlight because the town is so far north into the hemisphere.

Oh yeah! I actually know exactly what movie you're talking about. I just watched it for the first time sometime last year & I thought it was pretty good.

XGC Sm00thkill

Forum Nerd
Nov 13, 2015
The Beach
28 Days Later is for sure one of the best I can remember.

I was also a fan of The Cabin in the Woods and even though it is on TV all the time. I find myself typically stopping and watching at least part of Jeepers Creepers whenever I see it.

But honestly, one of the surprise favorites for me was Let Me In. Give it a watch.

XGC Gore

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Mar 12, 2017
Missouri
28 Days Later is for sure one of the best I can remember.

I was also a fan of The Cabin in the Woods and even though it is on TV all the time. I find myself typically stopping and watching at least part of Jeepers Creepers whenever I see it.

But honestly, one of the surprise favorites for me was Let Me In. Give it a watch.

I've heard of it, but I'll definitely give it a watch! I'm always down for new movies to watch, especially of the horror variety. :)