Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FAVORITE HALLOWEEN MOVIES & SPOOKY THINGS?!

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
Hm, Hellraiser. Probably will always be my go to movie for Halloween.

Spooky things? Have to find something "spooky" to scare me because I don't find anything spooky besides my face. Lmao.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Real ghosts can be scary for sure! The pop out scenes from scary movies
Get me all the time! As far as movies I definitely love the Jason movies and Freddy movies I love
The chunky movies Leprechaun movies hell raiser movies and I can go on and on the slasher series lol way to many for me to list and spooky things definitely pumpkins bats slime yeah and more I’m sure!

XGC Gore

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Mar 12, 2017
Missouri
The original 1978 Halloween is my immediate go to, although I love them all. But I catch myself watching Hocus Pocus too LMAO.

I wish spooky season never ended, it’s my favorite.

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
Real ghosts can be scary for sure! The pop out scenes from scary movies
Get me all the time! As far as movies I definitely love the Jason movies and Freddy movies I love
The chunky movies Leprechaun movies hell raiser movies and I can go on and on the slasher series lol way to many for me to list and spooky things definitely pumpkins bats slime yeah and more I’m sure!

See, I love Friday the 13th movies, (The old ones.) and Nightmare on Elm Street. Some of the first movies I watched was Child's Play, Hellraiser, and Puppet Master at 3. Look how I turned out. (Ignore that comment LMAO.) However, I grew up on creepy and horror films. As I got older, they kind of bore me to an extent, but I think it's because it's the unrealistic aspect that killed it for me. Do I still watch them for the nostalgia, yassss. However, where I reel myself in now-a-days, is Psychological thrillers.

If you want a good movie, don't look at the reviews because I think otherwise. The Traveler with Val Kilmer. It's a great movie in my opinion because something twisted like that can happen.

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
Never really been into scary movies myself...usually it's someone else who suggests it lol but zombie movies creep me out. Just the fast moving ones lol...28 days later for example...twisted my mind lmao