Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Embarrassing on your behalf

Markyg17

Forum Nub
Oct 27, 2021
Norfolk
so i played this lad on fifa and he lost on pens, turns out hes with you guys, no doubt your community is decent judging on the forum posts etc etc.. I just wanted to show you guys the kind of people you're connecting yourself with here. I reported the xbox part for the sexually inappropriate comments and the personal attacks so im pretty sure hes banned from any social interactions on there, it's doubtful i'll return to see any comments so its just an FYI that i wouldnt recommend this person be linked to you/your community

e47a90f4-4573-4781-892e-378870a8b044.JPG

0d9fb4b2-016f-41ae-8f23-3f5ec24bcf38.JPG

af5e0109-70a4-4f86-be98-aea98b70acbd.JPG

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
SYN OutLaws
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN HEATHENS
SYN CLOVER
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
so i played this lad on fifa and he lost on pens, turns out hes with you guys, no doubt your community is decent judging on the forum posts etc etc.. I just wanted to show you guys the kind of people you're connecting yourself with here. I reported the xbox part for the sexually inappropriate comments and the personal attacks so im pretty sure hes banned from any social interactions on there, it's doubtful i'll return to see any comments so its just an FYI that i wouldnt recommend this person be linked to you/your community

View attachment 3992

View attachment 3991

View attachment 3990
I am sorry this has happened to you, I have looked up this name and I can not find this individual in our community. If I can be of any help please let me know.
SYN CHELL XS

Markyg17

Forum Nub
Oct 27, 2021
Norfolk
i got the email for the reply many thanks, he can be found here with your list of split clans