Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ELITE APPLICATION

SYN SLICE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 4, 2017
svinfo.ga
User Name/XBL GamerTag: SYN SLICE
Clan Name: SALVATION
Gamer Division: SYN
Short Description of why you would like to be an Elite:

Inside MW3 game modes-DROP ZONE is the ultimate team oriented game play. If and when any player try to play solo, failure is around the comer. Black ops 2-headquarters as well is a prime mode to learn NOT TO DIE and/or "LONGEST LIFE" is needed to win. With these two mode under my belt, and the excitement i get when i play with organize players in sync. I will be a valued position in the X team. I bring with me, formations, way-point strategies, and or the ability to work with new player making the transition from:"running and gunning" to a unit moving together with purpose. I used these methods and took my squad from being brand new to #1 on pwnzone. I like training and working with members. I learn more about myself and become better every time.

XGC Cage

General
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 21, 2015
Lansing, MI
User Name/XBL GamerTag: SYN SLICE
Clan Name: SALVATION
Gamer Division: SYN
Short Description of why you would like to be an Elite:

Inside MW3 game modes-DROP ZONE is the ultimate team oriented game play. If and when any player try to play solo, failure is around the comer. Black ops 2-headquarters as well is a prime mode to learn NOT TO DIE and/or "LONGEST LIFE" is needed to win. With these two mode under my belt, and the excitement i get when i play with organize players in sync. I will be a valued position in the X team. I bring with me, formations, way-point strategies, and or the ability to work with new player making the transition from:"running and gunning" to a unit moving together with purpose. I used these methods and took my squad from being brand new to #1 on pwnzone. I like training and working with members. I learn more about myself and become better every time.

You be informed when you tryout is hosted