Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DESIGN TEAM APP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN Squishy

Forum Nerd
Jan 1, 2016
Iowa
1) SaltySquishy
2) At this time, I am still using my phone. With the same apps I used before
3) Since before last October I think. And just making random ones for friends
4) Resistance, SGT, and no

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com
1) SaltySquishy

Welcome to the Design Application Area! Here we will have you complete various tasks in order to gauge - if possible, or establish an understanding of what you're capable of. We will be providing CnC on your productions, as it is part of our growing process together. Please don't take anything negative or personal.

We would like to require productions from the >>TEST IMAGES FOR APPLICANTS THREAD<< that is provided above your app. This is intended so we may beging to see a start point and end result. Thanks for applying! We greatly look forward to working with you.

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
Yes, sorry. I've been meaning to post asking if someone could help me to figure out gimp.

Hi Squishy, I myself use GIMP quite often. I will do my best to teach you the basics. But please understand learning designing and a new program will take time, and alot of practice. I had to learn through trial and error and had to keep making new designs over and over. It can get tedious, but do try to hang in there and you will be designing in no time.

First things first. Do you know how to make your Canvas size? And how to add your pictures and getting them to the desired size you want them?

SYN Squishy

Forum Nerd
Jan 1, 2016
Iowa
ive used Photoshop before and if i had that i think i would be fine, but Photoshop cost like way more money then i want to use. but anyways..not really. ive tried to mess around with it and its not working..lol

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
ive used Photoshop before and if i had that i think i would be fine, but Photoshop cost like way more money then i want to use. but anyways..not really. ive tried to mess around with it and its not working..lol

Making a canvas is easy. Just click file up top,and then click New. Set the size to anywhere up to 500x200 or smaller. Next you will wanna take a, I believe it is called a fill bucket and turn your canvas black. To put a picture in just click file and open as layer w, and pick you picture. The use a Scale Tool to adjust the size of the image, just be sure to click the chain or box next to where it shows the size. Make sure to close the box or that the chain is links. They will start of open we want them closed so This will keep everything in proportion and is very important. I suggest starting with a couple of Training Renders the team provides in training grounds, as well as saving some nice Backgrounds, wallpapers, C4Ds and Fractals to your computer. These can help in making your Backgrounds. If you can, tinker around with this info and make a design. I will get more advanced on you as you go. All the tools should be labeled when you hold your cursor over tjem, the name shoulf pop up. Look forward to seeing your work!!

Last edited:

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
1) SaltySquishy

Please fill the following Signature Request:
Text:XGC Touch XS
Theme:Rainbow Six