Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CROSS PLATFORM RECRUITING CONTACT THREAD??

XGC ANGRY OKIE

Forum Member
May 20, 2015
I would like to start or know where it already exists, a thread for users to post gamer tags from other systems that need a contact for recruitment into Xiled gaming. I personally have an xbox1 but know several people that are on psn that would like to be recruited. if there is or if we can make a place to post gamer tags that need to be reached out to by system so that the proper leadership can get ahold of them that would be great. thanks guys!!

XGC STRiKER

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 16, 2012
Tennessee
I would like to start or know where it already exists, a thread for users to post gamer tags from other systems that need a contact for recruitment into Xiled gaming. I personally have an xbox1 but know several people that are on psn that would like to be recruited. if there is or if we can make a place to post gamer tags that need to be reached out to by system so that the proper leadership can get ahold of them that would be great. thanks guys!!

Send them to XGC WOLFMAN XS, He is on the PlayStation and could use the members. Thanks for looking out buddy