Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CONGRATULATIONS TO KOG KIDCHOPS

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
CONGRATULATIONS KoG kidChops on your promotion to General over KoG Legendz

In early September, I was approached by KoG Rusty XD about a clan placement for a former member. At the time his gamertag was SYN SwIpEr. I was unsure of how he was going to fit in with this new clan, but with alittle back history of his whereabouts I decided this would be a good fit for him. My goal was to see him move up as General someday. From the time he joined, he showed interest in progressing back up through the ranks. On 11.04.18, KoG kidChops was promoted to Lieutenant under SYN LupusRex in Xiled squad and then to Captain over United squad in KoG Rogue. His willingness to help the clan grow and move up further in ranks finally paid off. On 02.10.19, KoG kidChops was promoted to General over KoG Legendz.

I'd like to say it was an honor working with you as a Captain and I am sure a lot of people are proud of you on where you're at. It was a well deserved promotion and you worked hard to achieve it. Continue to focus on what lies ahead and never doubt yourself. Always remember COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS and WE LEAVE NO MAN BEHIND. Because at the end of the day, it is after all just a game.
Through hard work and dedication, Congratulations on your promotion to General over KoG Legendz.