Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CONCEALED WEAPON LICENSE

XGC BULLETHED

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 7, 2007
CINCINNATI
www.xiledgaming.com
Did you know if you are a veteran most states recognize you as already being weapon trained? You have to take your dd214 and a filled out application to the sheriff office, pay their fee and you can then carry your hand gun with you without paying for those over priced classes before hand.

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
Wit my ohio concealed permit I can carry in Arkansas worth no problem. If you get your state permit you can also carry in Ohio.

Aw heck, thought about getting my Concealed permit. But since I can have my pistol anyway as long as its on the dash, I didn't see much point in spending the money. But may still end up getting one in the future just because lol.

XGC BULLETHED

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 7, 2007
CINCINNATI
www.xiledgaming.com
Aw heck, thought about getting my Concealed permit. But since I can have my pistol anyway as long as its on the dash, I didn't see much point in spending the money. But may still end up getting one in the future just because lol.

I hear ya. I looked up your state laws and I am required to conceal my weapon due to being from out of state. That is how ohio is also towards you. I believe ohio likes weapons to be concealed so that you are not targeted first when someone is committing a crime. All of our banks now want customers to carry weapons in their establishments. Many robberies have been stopped due to a customer having their weapon concealed. Good stuff.

Last edited:

chootrainz

Forum Rookie
Jul 18, 2013
Georgia
Reading this and realizing how hard it is in other states makes me happy to live in Ga, you just walk to the courthouse, fill out paper work pay $80 and boom you've got your gun license. It's pretty great.

XGC BULLETHED

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 7, 2007
CINCINNATI
www.xiledgaming.com
Reading this and realizing how hard it is in other states makes me happy to live in Ga, you just walk to the courthouse, fill out paper work pay $80 and boom you've got your gun license. It's pretty great.

While it is easier in Georgia, only 24 states recognize that license. You will have to be real careful if you plan on going on vacation with your weapon. States that have you go through a class allow you to carry a weapon in all states who allow concealed carry. I can carry my pistol concealed in Georgia but you cannot carry in Ohio. Sometimes less is not more.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
While it is easier in Georgia, only 24 states recognize that license. You will have to be real careful if you plan on going on vacation with your weapon. States that have you go through a class allow you to carry a weapon in all states who allow concealed carry. I can carry my pistol concealed in Georgia but you cannot carry in Ohio. Sometimes less is not more.

Texas concealed license is recognized by other states. I agree before traveling to other states I would brush up on the laws in that state.

XGC BULLETHED

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 7, 2007
CINCINNATI
www.xiledgaming.com
Whether you have kids or not a company called TacticalWalls.Com can be your friend. We have purchased a few items already and they are of great quality. You can hide guns anywhere in your house with the secure feeling of them not getting stolen or your kid finding them. We still have a gun safe for our rifle collection, but we now have convenient access throughout our in case of needing them. Check them out