Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY PROMTION: SYN DOUBLETAP

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
I would like to congratulate SYN DoubleTap on his promotion to General over SYN BackFire ND!

SYN Doubletap, formerly known as Teylor72 was recruited into SYN Homicidal back in December of 2016. That is where he learned his basic fundamentals of being a member of Xiled Gaming. Anyone could see his drive and dedication to becoming a stronger and better member. His drive into wanting to know more and be a better member of the community. He has shown that he has exactly what it takes to shine as a leader in this community. Without a doubt Tap, has a very bright future in this community.
Here is the place where he showed his true ability to grow and become a real leader in the community. DoubleTap when rising through the ranks showed his true greatness as a leader. Being able to unite the members of his squad as a captain, which lead to him becoming an even stronger general. When reaching the rank of General he continued to make Homicidal a power house clan, where all its members under the appreciation that DoubleTap has for his members.
SYN DoubleTap, has grown into one of the finest leaders I've ever met. His hard work and dedication has lead to him splitting Homicidal into SYN BackFire ND. All the hard work DoubleTap put into SYN Homicidal is something that can be very clearly seen. He continues to grow into a better person and leader.

Also a big congratulations to all of the members of SYN Homicidal without your dedication and the very hard work you put into this clan day in and day out neither DoubleTap or myself would be where we are at. So congratulations to all of you in everything you've accomplished and making this clan the powerhouse it is.