Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY PROMOTION: SYN SPIRITWOLF

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
I would like to congratulate SYN SpiritWolf on his promotion to General over SYN Kings !

SYN SpiritWolf joined the community of XG under the gametag maverick296853 back in August of 2015. He joined XGC Immortals XK where he processed to reach the rank of Lieutenant, shortly after reaching this rank he took a brief leave from the community. It wasn't long after though that he would make his return but this time to Syndicate, he would be brought into SYN Shipwrecked. He continued his growth there where he reached the rank of Lieutenant and took up the SYN tag and officially became SYN SpiritWolf. He was then apart of the SYN Shipwrecked clan split, and took up the captains spot in SYN Destruction. With a brief stay he moved back to SYN Shipwrecked. After feeling he could have a great influences in Kings, he came over and once again continued his growth. It didn't take him long to organize all the members and rally them into bringing Kings to where it is today. He has shown great leadership qualities and a true care for the growth and well being of SYN Kings I am proud to announce him as the new general over SYN Kings. I know he will continue growing Kings into the powerhouse it once was.

Congratulations SpiritWolf, keep up the great work!

KoG Romneous

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG VALHALLA
Aug 5, 2015
Ohio
And we are still growing thank you for everything Formal and Zach man I would not be were I am today without your guys guidance

Last edited: