Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY PROMOTION: SYN RAPTORJESUS

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
I would like to congratulate SYN RaptorJesus on his promotion to General over SYN New Dynasty !

SYN RaptorJesus was recruited into SYN Homicidal back in December 2016. That is where he learned his basic fundamentals of being a member of Xiled Gaming. Anyone could see his drive and dedication to becoming a stronger and better member. His drive into wanting to know more and be a better member of the community. He has shown that he has exactly what it takes to shine as a leader in this community. Without a doubt Raptor, has a very bright future in this community.
Here is the place where he showed his true ability to grow and become a real leader in the community. Raptor when rising through the ranks showed his true greatness as a leader. Being able to unite the members of his squad as a captain, which lead to him becoming an even stronger general. He continued his growth as a leader in New Dynasty, learning everything and anything he could from the leaders he would run across. He has shown great dedication to his members since day one.
Raptor has grown a great deal since we first met, as a leader and a person. He has been someone that I've seen potential in since day one. He has shown his true leadership ability, and the qualities it takes to lead a clan to success. The moral boost he brings to every party he is in is truly one of his greatest assets. I am very excited for this man bright future in this community. With the hard work and dedication that he shows day in and out to his members and this community.