Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY PROMOTION: SYN BIGBLUE

Penguin

XGC DELTA
Dec 21, 2007
Florida
Congratulations to SYN BIGBLUE on his promotion to General of SYN Delta! SYN BIGBLUE was recruited into SYN Ambush on 5-4-13. Blue accompanied SYN BIGRED on his split to SYN WRATH 7 as RED's captain. Through many tough times and struggles, BLUE has consistently shown the determination to not only get things done, but done the right way. Now, five squads later, BLUE is now being given the chance he has earned. I look forward to seeing the work that BLUE will be doing for his clan and this community. Great job BLUE!

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
Wait is this where your wifey is suppose to cry? *CRIES* I mean what Congrats <3 Haha Blue you deserve it, I know you do because I hear all the great things you do as a person. You always are willing to help and I know this because since I have met you, you have been a great leader in teaching me somethings about SYN. (By the way I LOVE YOU SYN PEOPLE) Blue I know you are going to be amazing General and remember Kisses will always be here also if you need any help. Congrats Best friend <3