Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

For Review CLAN SPOTLIGHT: SYN XPLICIT

KoG Mari XS

INACTIVE LEADER
Dec 8, 2016
El Paso, TX
L4zMgjx.png

HISTORY
“When I originally joined it was SYN Hellhounds; still a 360 clan; when SYN KodaK (no longer in the community) took over as general; he changed it too SYN Unleashed in January 2018. In February 2018, I got promoted to general when Kodak split Unleashed and Untamed and changed it to SYN Xplicit.”
SYN Xplicit was officially opened February 17,2018. SYN Xplicit currently has a single squad with 19 members!

uRDVB93.jpg

Meet the XS: SYN LadyRebl XS
“I joined XG because, at the time, I had just gone through a break up and I felt alone. I wanted to make friends and so, while gaming on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, I met quite a few people from SYN Supernova. I told them I'd probably only be around for as long as I had Xbox Live (3 months) and they said that would be perfectly fine. Now I'm here and it'll be two years on September 12! As cliche as it may sound to most, my baby brother is what inspires me everyday. His smile and the absolute joy he has every day for the smallest things is what drives me to be great and do my best so that I can always see that smile on his face. I've learned to trust my gut more and to stop doubting myself. I still have those moments of doubt, but I've learned to recognize when I am doubting myself and I change my attitude as well as my way of thinking. I would change the way someone views another's opinion. The way some people get so worked up over a matter of opinion is absolutely mind boggling. I think if we can learn to respect someone's opinion then we can begin to change other things that need to be changed in this world.”

yXp7ExN.jpg

Meet the General: SYN Pinkx369
“I was iffy on joining actually, but once I figured out the atmosphere of XG, I realized I wanted to be apart of something this amazing and help XG grow. When I first joined XiledGaming, I was VERY shy, and I've actually been able to talk more when I'm at the racetrack. I don't shy away from people.
when growing in this community, always remember you are NEVER alone.”

2rOob5I.jpg

Meet the Captain: SYN Mule420
“I played a lot and someone asked if I wanted to join one of the biggest gaming communities. Outside the community, I take care of my Grandma. I believe respect is very important. Advice I would give is to always try and keep a positive attitude.”

mmPImf2.jpg

Meet the Lieutenant: SYN PackedCali
“I'm from Fresno, California; born and raised. I joined XG to be a part of something. I was tired of playing alone; I always kept to myself till I ran into a few members of XG and they played a few games with me then asked me if I would like to join the community. I don't do much outside of Xbox; don't have any hobbies. What I've learned from being in XG is be curious, don't be afraid/scared to ask questions. What advice I'd pass on to someone would be ask questions there's always someone to answer or that will try to help you with whatever question you need answers to.” I suggested he should paint and come the next Bob Ross. XG, your welcome!

Play Every Game Like Its Your Last!

Meet a Member!
FnHASTR.jpg

SYN CrunchyTaco
I’ve made the grammatical changes for you.
“I originally was the general of SYN Uchiha and I got busy with college and went inactive. A year later I was re-recruited by Pink. I joined back because I found more people to play with. In the community, I learned time management and being able to be more organized while being a part of someone who everything will always be on time. I learned leadership because they have gone over the roles and responsibilities so I can understand them well. My original gamertag was SYN CreepyTaco and then overtime I would roast a lot of people and Pink mentioned I was more “crunchy” than creepy and when I received my gamertag it made me feel more accepted. I will be joining the air force next year.”

Clan Impression:
SYN Xplicit is a very close family clan. All leadership and the people I have met have a kind and big heart. This clan is full of members who work together and want to inspire everyone to grow. Everyone has learned a skill that can be applied in the outside world. Another amazing thing is all members have a powerful quote and saying they live by which makes them stronger leaders.

Last edited by a moderator: