Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CAPTAIN CLASSES

xXMaddogXx

Forum Member
Apr 13, 2009
Sevierville Tn
I would love to take a captain class my problem is they are on weekdays most of the time and there is a rare one on Friday or Saturday it's at 9pm est. I am a heating and air tech on call 24/7 365 so I can't plan to be on at any given time. And I work a third shift Saturday job on random weekends and when I get on its usually after 10pm est. can someone help. Or let's skip the class. This is a forum type up the class for reading. Make it easy for people to do on there own.

G

I would love to take a captain class my problem is they are on weekdays most of the time and there is a rare one on Friday or Saturday it's at 9pm est. I am a heating and air tech on call 24/7 365 so I can't plan to be on at any given time. And I work a third shift Saturday job on random weekends and when I get on its usually after 10pm est. can someone help. Or let's skip the class. This is a forum type up the class for reading. Make it easy for people to do on there own.

I am sure with all of the different Section Leaders that are doing the class one of us will be able to catch a good time for you. My next class I hold, which will probably be first week of March or a little after I will try to make it convenient where you can possibly attend. I hope this helps.