Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Been Awhile

Bouteezy

Forum Nub
Jan 25, 2021
Florida
This community is still going, huh? I originally joined this community back in 06 a couple of months after it was formed. We had good times back in the day. I doubt any of those people are still around. Back then I was XGC XxSPECTORxX, XGC SPECTOR, and eventually SYN SPECTOR. Before I deployed to Iraq in 07, I was the General of XGC Intensity. Prior to that I was a Captain in XGC Kurrupt ND. It's crazy that I remember that stuff. When I redeployed at the end of 08, I joined a clan over in SYN for CoD4, but I was married at that point and didn't really do anything with the clan. My interest fizzled out at that point. While I was deployed, I had a thread I used to upkeep, kind of like a journal. I'm sure all of that is long gone, but it would be cool to read it and reminisce. I see some of the folks are still around. I remember Hylander had a signature in one of the old forums. Jedi Gummi bears or something. It's crazy that it has been 14 years....

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
This community is still going, huh? I originally joined this community back in 06 a couple of months after it was formed. We had good times back in the day. I doubt any of those people are still around. Back then I was XGC XxSPECTORxX, XGC SPECTOR, and eventually SYN SPECTOR. Before I deployed to Iraq in 07, I was the General of XGC Intensity. Prior to that I was a Captain in XGC Kurrupt ND. It's crazy that I remember that stuff. When I redeployed at the end of 08, I joined a clan over in SYN for CoD4, but I was married at that point and didn't really do anything with the clan. My interest fizzled out at that point. While I was deployed, I had a thread I used to upkeep, kind of like a journal. I'm sure all of that is long gone, but it would be cool to read it and reminisce. I see some of the folks are still around. I remember Hylander had a signature in one of the old forums. Jedi Gummi bears or something. It's crazy that it has been 14 years....

Your history is pretty cool. You've been away for a long time. Since our recent website upgrade (it probably looks a little different since you've been around) we got rid of a lot of things that hadn't been used or touched in a very long time.

What brings you back? You looking to become active again?