Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANYONE THERE?

ReB3l EXcluSive

Forum Noob
Dec 31, 2010
Mansfield,OH
So I was in SYN a long time ago as a general, while I was I. This clan I had some of the best gaming experiences with the people in this community. I left due to dumb reasons and then came back again a couple years later and it was kind of dead, it was like this whole thing was slowly dying. Fast forward a few more years and here we are now. I'm wondering if anyone even still does this anymore because I kinda miss SYN and if I came back again I wanna know that Im not just going to get lost in the system again.

XGC Minions

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 24, 2017
UK
Hey bud, welcome back to the community and also sorry that you got left behind previously. I too am a general currently in XGC over XGC Illusive, there are some great clans over in SYN, that I am sure you won't be left behind, what games do you play? what times are you usually on? I know the general over SYN Zodiac and she is fantastic, her gamertag is x L0TUS x, if I remember rightly her clan mainly plays CoD (various instances) but if you're having trouble finding a clan, feel free to hit me or anyone up. Always here to help dude, I don't know if you just went inactive or fully left the community considering the length of time you were gone, but if you did leave, make sure you fill out a Grass Wasn't Greener before you go clan spotting. Peace out bro!