Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ABOUT ME

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
This is just a brief description of who I am. Please feel free to ask any questions or even post about yourself.

I’m XGC TFLEM XD or Trey and I live in Tampa Florida. I’m almost 21 years old and enjoy playing paintball and doing some online gaming in my free time. Currently, I’m a full time student at St Petersburg College as well as an employee at two of there campuses. I also enjoy make signatures and montages for the community but I always seem to have way too many projects going on to focus on just one.
Shadowrun is my game of choice but I find myself playing Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 as well.

check out my myspace at: www.myspace.com/itssupertrey

Last edited:

XGC Bomb Squad

Forum Star
Oct 18, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Hey TFlem. I'm XGC Bomb Squad or Steve. I am 19 years old and live in Philadelphia, PA. Next year I will be attending Drexel University up here in Center City Philadelphia. I work for a company called Axiom Data, which allows me to work in my living room, so I'm at home a lot. I recently began making signatures for people in XGC Academy. My games of choice are Halo 3, Army of Two, Call of Duty 4, NHL 08, Guitar Hero/Rock Band, and Burnout Paradise.

Ok, too old to put my age but I'm a total gamer going back to the Atari 2600 days (now you could figure how old I am), and yeah I'm the king of the arcade on this site. Just checking in with our new Division leader, what's up TFLEM??

Anyone can hit me up with a FR if they want to play. See ya online!!!

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
About TFLEM: He's a noob!

ROFL - jk... I <3 U TFLEM - you should have come over and played some GoW with us yesterday... Nothing better in a Gears match than TFLEM yelling about how much he's pwns

XGC Jacen Solo

Forum Star
Apr 14, 2007
Richmond, VA
I am XGC Jacen Solo (aKa Joe), and I live in Virginia, transplanted from SoCal. I was recruited into XGC Splat, TFLEM's paintball clan, when he was Section Leader, and moved up to General while we changed names to Bottomshelf and then Academy. I recently transferred to Turbulence to help rebuild it with the guys from Conflict. I'm 25, and I play Halo seriously, too seriously some might say (i.e. my wife lol).

XGC Saint

Forum Nub
Apr 15, 2008
wyoming
Hey tflem you cant post in your on Altar forum you got going on??? Anyways I'm a newer general some might say to XGC Shrapnel I think its been 2 months or so... I'm 23/m/Wyoming... (rofl a/s/l)... I play COD4 and I work as a pipeline Inspector I have certifications in it... The thing that sucks about that job is having to work for 3 months then i could be off for 6... I live minute by minute and dont really make plans or very much in goals... I have a beaqutiful 4 year old daughter and an ex wife... but thats it abot me <3 you guyz...