This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help? Lol

Lol, this may be a rather peculiar request, but I was banned several years ago probably around 2007. I was a general for a clan called KoG Dark Ruin and my section leader was KoG darkstar.. I'm honestly just curious as to why I was banned. My gamertag was KoG tgabz. I'm not really interested in joining a clan, to be honest I don't even know how it's plausible on the Xbox one.. just reminiscing about gaming lol

Originally posted by Tgabz123 View Post
    Lol, this may be a rather peculiar request, but I was banned several years ago probably around 2007. I was a general for a clan called KoG Dark Ruin and my section leader was KoG darkstar.. I'm honestly just curious as to why I was banned. My gamertag was KoG tgabz. I'm not really interested in joining a clan, to be honest I don't even know how it's plausible on the Xbox one.. just reminiscing about gaming lol
    If you were banned you wouldn't be able to ask this question on the site as you are now, either way, it has no relevance or importance to be discussed especially since you've stated you have no interest in joining a clan. If you wish to rejoin our community please read and utilize the application to return process. https://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/xi...tion-to-return

"i am not a product of my circumstances. i am a product of my decisions."

i'm not here to make a name...i'm here to change the game!!!

xg history:

recruit~captain xgc havoc
    captain~general xgc friction
    general~section leader~division leader

Comment

Working...
    X