This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved: Minor GWG FEMIOXI

The following criteria is REQUIRED to be included in your application, but is not limited to:

1. What division were you in? SYN

2. Which gaming console did you play? Xbox one

3. What clan were you in? Vindicators

4. What rank were you? Lieutenant

5. Who was your General? KOG Fade 2 ash

6. Who was your Section Leader (XS)? N/A

7. What was your gamer tag/username that was used during your time here in Xiled Gaming? Femioxi

8. Do you have any other accounts? If so, what are they? nope, no other accounts

9. Is this your first time posting in the Grass Wasn't Greener? If not, please post a link to your previous application.
    https://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/xi...n-to-syndicate

10. Did you go inactive, leave, or get removed (must pick one)? i left

11. When was your departure from Xiled Gaming (month/year)? early september

12. Why are you no longer apart of the community?
    i left because i was always playing by myself or with only two other people, i just felt nobody cared to play with me and i felt alone.

13. Please include any additional comments here:

By posting this application, I certify that all the answered information above is accurate to the best of my ability. I understand that the approval process may take up to 90 days.
    Last edited by Femioxi; 03-28-2019, 11:29 PM.

I'll be reviewing this apllication

Comment

Originally posted by Femioxi View Post
      The following criteria is REQUIRED to be included in your application, but is not limited to:

7. What was your gamer tag/username that was used during your time here in Xiled Gaming? Femioxi

8. Do you have any other accounts? If so, what are they? nope, no other accounts

9. Is this your first time posting in the Grass Wasn't Greener? If not, please post a link to your previous application.
      i spent an hour looking for my other one and could not find it, sorry

i left because i was always playing by myself or with only two other people, i just felt nobody cared to play with me and i felt alone.

i would like to go where ever Lady Dixie is going, please

By posting this application, I certify that all the answered information above is accurate to the best of my ability. I understand that the approval process may take up to 90 days.
      Ive found your previous application please add it into your application within 7 days or your apllication will be denied incomplete.

Last edited by KoG MARSHALL XS; 03-28-2019, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Application verified by KOG Fade 2 ash
        this application is moving on to the next step please wait patiently.

Comment

Originally posted by Femioxi View Post

A5B0C0D0E0F0G0H0I0J0

This is Approved. You will need to purchase the "Repurchase of Membership - Minor" subscription on the Xiled Gaming forums in order to return. You can find the link to purchase the subscription here: https://www.xiledgaming.com/settings/subscriptions

Once you purchase the "Repurchase of Membership - Minor" subscription, contact SYN Jordan XD for your clan placement.

Thank you

"mind of a hustler. heart of a queen."

my history
          recruited may 2012
          xgc illusive - recruit -> private
          xgc apocalypse - private -> general
          aug 2014 -> xgc section leader
          feb 2016 -> xgc division leader
          nov 2017 -> xg community leader

"behind every successful woman is a group of women who have her back."
          #girlsgametoo

Comment

Working...
          X