Grass wasnt greener lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grass wasnt greener lol

Gwg, i was XGC Good Game Capt. Xbox 360, dont remember my old acct, dont remember my leaders names, i went inactive after selling my xbox, This is my first time posting here, dont remeber my date of inactivity but it has been close to 10 years i think. Really looking to start the good game clan again as it was something that stuck with me, also have several new members to bring to the board that follow the core prinicpals of this site..

Originally posted by KronicGamr View Post
    Gwg, i was XGC Good Game Capt. Xbox 360, dont remember my old acct, dont remember my leaders names, i went inactive after selling my xbox, This is my first time posting here, dont remeber my date of inactivity but it has been close to 10 years i think. Really looking to start the good game clan again as it was something that stuck with me, also have several new members to bring to the board that follow the core prinicpals of this site..
    Is there any information that you do know? The game your clan played primarily? Members that you surrounded yourself with? Leaders that were around then? Also, who directed you to the GWG?

Any information you have can help this process move along quicker.

"mind of a hustler. heart of a queen."

my history
    recruited may 2012
    xgc illusive - recruit -> private
    xgc apocalypse - private -> general
    aug 2014 -> xgc section leader
    feb 2016 -> xgc division leader
    nov 2017 -> xg community leader

"behind every successful woman is a group of women who have her back."
    #girlsgametoo

Comment

I really dont remember any players to be honest, we played Cod hardcore tdm, and it was one of the ups i spoke to on discord that directed me to write on this page

Comment

Working...
      X