Clear All

• Application Verified Gwg

1. What division were you in? XGC

2. Which gaming console did you play? XBone

3. What clan were you in? XGC Dark Army

4. What rank was you? General

5. Who was your General? Myself

6. Who was your Section Leader (XS)? XGC Mystogan XS

7. What was your gamer tag/username that was used during your time here in Xiled Gaming? XGC Miscreant

8. Do you have any other accounts? If so, what are they?No

9. Is this your first time posting in the Grass Wasn't Greener? If not, please post a link to your previous application.
    Yes first time

10. Did you go inactive, leave, or get removed (must pick one)? left

11. When was your departure from Xiled Gaming (month/year)? Jan 2019

12. Why are you no longer apart of the community? Felt as though I was not at home anymore.

13. Please include any additional comments here:
    Yes my whole clan left with me. I put a message out to my clan members. Letting them know my intentions. Told them that they
    could stay if they wanted to. I did not poach any member from any clan. I spoke with a few people, though now I don't remember who I spoke with
    when I was leaving making it known that I was not poaching. Just in case I wanted to come back some day. The people I left with, we did start a
    clan however it was nothing to replicate XG. If let back in I would like to go to SYN Patrons under TinTigg. I mainly play D2.

By posting this application, I certify that all the answered information above is accurate to the best of my ability. I understand that the
    approval process may take up to 90 days
    xgc xiled kings
    jan 2017 to june 2018
    recruit-captain

june 2018
    general xgc dark army

Originally posted by XGC Miscreant View Post

7. What was your gamer tag/username that was used during your time here in Xiled Gaming? XGC Miscreant

9. Is this your first time posting in the Grass Wasn't Greener? If not, please post a link to your previous application.
    Yes first time

12. Why are you no longer apart of the community? Felt as though I was not at home anymore.

Yes my whole clan left with me. I put a message out to my clan members. Letting them know my intentions. Told them that they
    could stay if they wanted to. I did not poach any member from any clan. I spoke with a few people, though now I don't remember who I spoke with
    when I was leaving making it known that I was not poaching. Just in case I wanted to come back some day. The people I left with, we did start a
    clan however it was nothing to replicate XG. If let back in I would like to go to SYN Patrons under TinTigg. I mainly play D2.

By posting this application, I certify that all the answered information above is accurate to the best of my ability. I understand that the
    I will be looking into this

Comment

Removal Request

https://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/he...-xgc-dark-army

Comment

Originally posted by XGC Miscreant View Post

Yes first time

After doing some Research it seems you are leaving out some info you decide to leave the community to join another clan/Community call AOA with AXXi

You have 7 days to fix your Application or it will be denied incomplete

Comment

I did not leave that out. It is in the answer to question 13.
          xgc xiled kings
          jan 2017 to june 2018
          recruit-captain

june 2018
          general xgc dark army

Comment

This is verified by my fellow xd

Comment

Working...
            X