Clear All

• Application Verified Gwg

1. What division were you in? KoG rogue

2. Which gaming console did you play? Xbox one

3. What clan were you in? KoG

4. What rank was you? Captain

5. Who was your General? Ups man “KoG rwar”

6. Who was your Section Leader (XS)? KoG Lotus

7. What was your gamer tag/username that was used during your time here in Xiled Gaming? KoG lethlkill

8. Do you have any other accounts? If so, what are they? No

9. Is this your first time posting in the Grass Wasn't Greener? If not, please post a link to your previous application. Yes

10. Did you go inactive, leave, or get removed (must pick one)? Leave

11. When was your departure from Xiled Gaming (month/year)? October 2019

12. Why are you no longer apart of the community? The reason why i left was cause people werent doing their jobs in leadership in my clan, their was over exaggerating rumors going around of why i left . The reason was multiple reasons , lack of leadership, lacking of people attending practices and meetings, drama between members and conflicts where members wouldn't play with others . The over exaggerated rumor that went about was i left created my own and head hunted which i did not do. It was a group of us that just continued playing together . Members that didn't like that i left was talking about me and making stuff up.
    13. Please include any additional comments here: i miss working as a clan , playing with active people, working as a squad and miss the community. #13

REQUESTING TO BE PLACED BACK IN KoG LOTUS XS SECTION IF POSSIBLE

By posting this application, I certify that all the answered information above is accurate to the best of my ability. I understand that the approval process may take up to 90 days.
    Last edited by lTOXICxCARNAGEl; 11-16-2019, 01:50 AM.

Originally posted by lTOXICxCARNAGEl View Post

3. What clan were you in? Toxic

7. What was your gamer tag/username that was used during your time here in Xiled Gaming? KoG lethlkill

9. Is this your first time posting in the Grass Wasn't Greener? If not, please post a link to your previous application. Yes

12. Why are you no longer apart of the community?
    to much drama, clan members not participating in practices or meetings, people not wanting to cooperate and play together without one of them not being there. Arguments between members , childish he said she said .
    13. Please include any additional comments here: i miss working as a clan , playing with active people, working as a squad and miss the community. #13

By posting this application, I certify that all the answered information above is accurate to the best of my ability. I understand that the approval process may take up to 90 days.
    This application is pending

(sig by:XGC Caedo & KoG LOTUS XS)

SYN Salvation: Recruit - Lieutenant
    SYN Gods: Captain 01-05-2018 - 03-26-2018
    SYN Gods: General 03-26-2018 - 02-24-2019
    Section leader 02-24-2019 - Now
    Home clan: SYN Gods(Delta squad)
    #Wake The Site Up
    SYN REZ XC

Comment

Researcher Notes:

Removal: https://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/he...lved-kog-rogue

#Wake The Site Up
      SYN REZ XC

Comment

3. What clan were you in? Toxic

12. Why are you no longer apart of the community?
        to much drama, clan members not participating in practices or meetings, people not wanting to cooperate and play together without one of them not being there. Arguments between members , childish he said she said.

After speaking to your leadership you aren't being fully truthful to question 12. The clan you were in was KoG Rogue and the Division was KoG. You have 7 days to fix your application or this will be denied as incomplete.

#Wake The Site Up
        SYN REZ XC

Comment

Its been fixed

Comment

3. What clan were you in? KoG

12. Why are you no longer apart of the community? The reason why i left was cause people werent doing their jobs in leadership in my clan, their was over exaggerating rumors going around of why i left . The reason was multiple reasons , lack of leadership, lacking of people attending practices and meetings, drama between members and conflicts where members wouldn't play with others . The over exaggerated rumor that went about was i left created my own and head hunted which i did not do. It was a group of us that just continued playing together . Members that didn't like that i left was talking about me and making stuff up.

This is verified by KoG LOTUS XS

#Wake The Site Up
            SYN REZ XC

Comment

Working...
            X