No announcement yet.

GwG (Bring vPNoLovE Back)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application Pending GwG (Bring vPNoLovE Back)

XGC Karma XC

The Xiled Gaming leaders review each memberís application on a regular basis. There is no timeline on when you post your story that you will be allowed back. We choose to bring people back at our own discretion, if at all.

Before your application will be looked at and we even consider bringing you back into our community, you must have a well written story. This includes EVERY detail that happened from what lead up to either you being removed or leaving, to you wanting to come back and why.

It is not up to a Xiled Gaming Researcher to seek you out to make sure you have all the information listed. This is your responsibility. If you do not include as much detail as the XG leaders need to make a decision, you won't have permission to return until your story is completely accurate and your application will be denied for being incomplete.

The following criteria is REQUIRED to be included in your application, but is not limited to:

1. What division were you in?
    SYN

2. Which gaming console did you play?
    Xbox

3. What clan were you in?
    Eclipse

4. What rank were you?
    Sargeant
    5. Who was your General?
    Candy

6. Who was your Section Leader (XS)?
    RIbbon

7. What was your gamer tag/username that was used during your time here in Xiled Gaming?
    vPNoLovE

8. Do you have any other accounts? If so, what are they?
    No

9. Is this your first time posting in the Grass Wasn't Greener? If not, please post a link to your previous application.
    Yes.

10. Did you go inactive, leave, or get removed (must pick one)?
    i requested to be removed.

11. When was your departure from Xiled Gaming (month/year)?
    08/12/19

12. Why are you no longer apart of the community?
    Some drama that i didnt want to be apart of was following me around so i decided to remove myself from it.

13. Please include any additional comments here:
    I was confused when offered to Transfer to another Clan and i left. but id like to Transfer if Possible to G7 clan. Thank you for taking the time to process this application.

By posting this application, I certify that all the answered information above is accurate to the best of my ability. I understand that
    the approval process may take up to 90 days.

Originally posted by vPNoLove View Post
    XGC Karma XC

The Xiled Gaming leaders review each memberís application on a regular basis. There is no timeline on when you post your story that you will be allowed back. We choose to bring people back at our own discretion, if at all.

Before your application will be looked at and we even consider bringing you back into our community, you must have a well written story. This includes EVERY detail that happened from what lead up to either you being removed or leaving, to you wanting to come back and why.

It is not up to a Xiled Gaming Researcher to seek you out to make sure you have all the information listed. This is your responsibility. If you do not include as much detail as the XG leaders need to make a decision, you won't have permission to return until your story is completely accurate and your application will be denied for being incomplete.

The following criteria is REQUIRED to be included in your application, but is not limited to:

SYN

Xbox

Eclipse

4. What rank were you?
    Sargeant
    5. Who was your General?
    Candy

RIbbon

7. What was your gamer tag/username that was used during your time here in Xiled Gaming?
    vPNoLovE

No

9. Is this your first time posting in the Grass Wasn't Greener? If not, please post a link to your previous application.
    Yes.

08/12/19

Some drama that i didnt want to be apart of was following me around so i decided to remove myself from it.

I was confused when offered to Transfer to another Clan and i left. but id like to Transfer if Possible to G7 clan. Thank you for taking the time to process this application.

By posting this application, I certify that all the answered information above is accurate to the best of my ability. I understand that
    I will be looking into this application please be patient

Comment

Removal Request

https://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/he...ed-syn-eclipse

Note this person is contacting former leaders about his gwg
      Last edited by XGC Fliggy XD; 08-23-2019, 08:30 PM.

Comment

XGC Karma XC

SYN

Xbox

Eclipse

4. What rank were you?
        Sargeant
        5. Who was your General?
        Candy

RIbbon

vPNoLovE

No

Yes.

08/12/19

For question 10 can you explain why you requested to be removed from the community and for question 12 explain what drama that was going on you have 7 days to answer the questions asked of you or your application will be denied incomplete

Comment

I asked to be removed because a situation happened with a fellow clan member and i just didnít agree with the way it was handled. As for the ďdramaĒ Iím a gamer, I donít fight, I donít like arguments and Iím honest, I donít feel like I needed to be questioned by multiple people or asked questions with a witness present. At the end of the day Iím just here to game and meet fellow gamers who have my same interests so when Iím confronted by something that one has nothing to do with me and two I was even looking into leadership therefore I would have gladly answered question with my general one on one. Thereís no need to add people to the conversation. Just my very humble opinion. Moving forward Iíll make sure to adhere to these rules as I know now that they are part of the community.

Comment

I asked to be removed because a situation happened with a fellow clan member and i just didnít agree with the way it was handled. As for the ďdramaĒ Iím a gamer, I donít fight, I donít like arguments and Iím honest, I donít feel like I needed to be questioned by multiple people or asked questions with a witness present. At the end of the day Iím just here to game and meet fellow gamers who have my same interests so when Iím confronted by something that one has nothing to do with me and two I was even looking into leadership therefore I would have gladly answered question with my general one on one. Thereís no need to add people to the conversation. Just my very humble opinion. Moving forward Iíll make sure to adhere to these rules as I know now that they are part of the community.
            Can you explain why you are going around to previous leadership and asking them about your GWG and being disrespectful to them you have 7 days to explain or your application will be denied incomplete

Comment

Woah ? Being disrespectful ?? I have screenshots of that conversation that weíre sent to the general whoís clan im trying to join.. I asked because they were the ones who brought me in and recruited me so I figured Iíd ask. is it not allowed to ask for reasons and questions ?

Comment

Working...
              X