Gwg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application Verified Gwg

1. What division were you in? I was in XGC.

2. Which gaming console did you play? Xbox One.

3. What clan were you in? Dont remember? I think it was XGC Phoenix?

4. What rank were you? General

5. Who was your General? N/A

6. Who was your Section Leader (XS)? XGC BigMeanie XS

7. What was your gamer tag/username that was used during your time here in Xiled Gaming? XGC LADY DIXIE

8. Do you have any other accounts? If so, what are they? I do not.

9. Is this your first time posting in the Grass Wasn't Greener? If not, please post a link to your previous application. Yes.

10. Did you go inactive, leave, or get removed (must pick one)? I left due to my XS going inactive. I then just pretty much faded out of the community because no one talked to me or hit me up. Which is my fault because I didn't reach out to anyone either. So a couple friends and I just simmered out and about the time KoG DEFENDER left with EXILE they invited me to come there with them.

11. When was your departure from Xiled Gaming (month/year)? Last September/October area.

12. Why are you no longer apart of the community? Just felt left behind I guess. Wasn't here long enough to get to know a lot of people so I just kept playing with my usual daily friends and we just stopped doing community stuff and went inactive pretty much.

13. Please include any additional comments here: I am a dedicated member that loves to meet new people and I get very active in the community. I love being apart of the events team and setting up game nights. I look forward to helping XGC grow and finding a "family" that appreciates the effort and the dedication that I put into what I do.

Thank you for taking your time to view my case and I hope to see ya'll soon!

By posting this application, I certify that all the answered information above is accurate to the best of my ability. I understand that the approval process may take up to 90 days

join date oct 2014
    recruited by xgc apollo xs
    rct to general xgc soverign
    transferred to kog united to xgc phoenix (home clan) in january 2017

This application is Verified.

"mind of a hustler. heart of a queen."

my history
    recruited may 2012
    xgc illusive - recruit -> private
    xgc apocalypse - private -> general
    aug 2014 -> xgc section leader
    feb 2016 -> xgc division leader