Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

YOUTUBE BANNER!!

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
I could see this idea going forth and being good. However, you would need a good part of the XG population doing it before you could really push the idea. Not only that, probably would need to verify that the person is active and had/has been posting video's before. Other than that, I'm in support of this idea.

KoG A1ien

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 30, 2017
Freeport
Well of course I would say yes they would need to show proof they indeed actually post videos to that account and are actively doing so I just thought it would also benefit me because I live stream and make videos on my YouTube account so I thought it could help me get more views and subs but also others too that do so

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Yea it's a good idea but back when when I had first joined about 2 years ago they tried doing it and it worked for awhile but the main problem is consistency especially if you don't get the results you initially think you will get from a community of this size. Not saying it's a bad idea just saying that showing consistency and drive is the only way that something like this will happen, if not it'll be just like everything else that kind of happens in this game, just fizzles out.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
This is a good idea how ever there are currently a lot of youtubers out there and Xiled gaming has been doing most of its streaming on mixer and there is currently a usergroup for that and in the past we have had a video team. Good idea how ever to get a better answer I would ask your XS to
Ask about it in the Xs meeting to be talked about.
Good idea.

KoG A1ien

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 30, 2017
Freeport
Yeah I just thought it would help me get some more subscribers on my channel because I don’t like streaming on mixer or twitch they are too buggy and every time I stream to mixer from rainbow 6 it always lags my game so I post videos from my PS4 to my YouTube channel

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Yeah I just thought it would help me get some more subscribers on my channel because I don’t like streaming on mixer or twitch they are too buggy and every time I stream to mixer from rainbow 6 it always lags my game so I post videos from my PS4 to my YouTube channel

Key thing you said is to get you more subscribers the idea would be to get XG to get more subscribers not just you for your personal gain. XG does have a YouTube account though but as of lately XG has been using mixer to do streams ect.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Speak to your leadership to bring it up in the big meeting or go use the open door policy and ask higher up leadership. It’s always a great thing to help but remember it should be for the community not for personal gain.