Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Tell the truth. Seems easy right? Well for a select group of individuals that is not possible. Truth is defined as: the true or actual state of a matter, conformity with fact or reality; verity a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle. Let's go over a few truths/facts.

1. XG is an incorporated company. LLC. Truth/Fact
2. XG was created to make money. Lies/Fiction
3. XG has never hid these 2 facts. Truth/Fact
4. XG puts all monies back into the community. Truth/Fact
5. The council pockets money from the community. Lies/Fiction
6. The council spent A LOT of money getting us here. Truth/Fact
7. Keeping the community running is cheap. Lies/Fiction

Yes, Xiled gaming is an incorporated company. Why? In the very beginning of our great community we sponsored pro teams. (We don't any more) We had to incorporate our name to protect ourselves as individuals. XG was never created to make money. If it ever does, I think I speak for all of the founders when I say this, It would be great! As founding members we put in a lot of money and time. Would it be great to get our money back? Hell yes it would! We are average people just like you, trust me none of us are rich! If someone wanted to pay to advertise on our site we would gladly take their money and use it to continue to offer you an amazing place to come and meet people. Every penny goes back into the continued growth of our community. NO ONE gets paid or receives money from our community. NO ONE EVER HAS EITHER! XG has nothing to hide, if you want to check out our Company info visit http://sunbiz.org/

Some of you better detectives out there might see that the charter for Xiled Gaming Company is listed as a smoke shop or entertainment lounge in Tampa FL. That might make you wonder. Well let me clear that up and explain it. One of our hard working council members owns a smoke shop along with a few other businesses. When we incorporated as an LLC that was verbiage that was carried over by mistake. Does this change our standing as a company you wonder? NO. We are still an incorporated business and we can do business as anything we want as long as we don't do business as another bigger business. We could pay to have this taken off but we just renewed our charter and it would cost us an additional fee if we were to change it now. We will just wait until next year to remove this verbiage. Why waste money when it really doesn't matter? Exactly, we aren't!

In looking at these few facts there are many more points that can be made. Xiled Gaming was created for gamers by gamers. I am just a gamer, I have a real life, a job, a family and plenty of responsibilities. I joined a community to be a part of something bigger than just the game. I didn't join to get attention, cause drama or act like a bitter ex when things didn't go my way. I constantly did what I knew was expected and took the rules that are outlined and made my own world. I didn't join or in this case help create a community to profit financially from gaming. There are some truly pathetic individuals out there that would expect you to believe that. Running a clan or in this case a community requires a lot of work. There are some people out there that have tried and failed. I commend them for trying, it's not easy and it's not cheap. There are also some sad, sad people out there that have tried using our very formula and just can't. They can't because they are trying to build on hate. What hate you ask? Good question. Perhaps because of inadequacies as a person/leader or maybe because they see themselves as being able to do it better. You can't take our formula and expect success.

Lately we have had a few old "leaders" (and I use the word leader loosely) trying to cause drama and interrupt our day to day fun. They seem to be hung up on a something and can't let us go. I can understand we are unforgettable and all but they are SBH! (Super Butt Hurt) They want nothing more than to cause drama. They are of the opinion that they have some truths they want to share. Let me share a few truths about them. They quit. They weren't good leaders and they are even worse friends. They were always about themselves. There is an old saying, "only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." This describes them perfectly. The point is they were irrelevant a long time ago and they knew it. They are even more irrelevant now and it drives them crazy. They used their friendship as leverage to move up and then when they had to try it on their own they failed! So at this point they are failures as leaders and more importantly as friends. They post stories that no one cares about to try to hurt their old friends. Why would anyone do such a thing to a friend? The truth is they wish to destroy their old friends and their old home. I truly think that is pathetic and sad. It seems that after years of a great relationship they broke up with us and just can't let go. They stalk our websites and secretly view our Face Book page. It's really quite pathetic.

Look, it's over, it's not you it's us. We just don't want you in our lives any more. We packed up all your **** and threw it all away. You'll find someone else. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

I really feel badly that their hearts are so broken. We have moved on and so should they. Time heals all wounds. You've done your best and burnt every bridge you came too. So good luck to you. There will always be a place in our hearts for you.

With that said feel free to continue to talk about us and tell your Truth as you created it. Have a little Respect for yourself and never forget we put the Unity in community. You keep believing what you say because no one else is. LIes are all you have. You can twist it anyway you want, in the end............................
We know the TRuth and that is all that matters!