Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Looking to join the rest of our members? Feel free to register today.

YA KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS

SFP BULL SD

Banned
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
I'm guilty lol you know what really grinds my gears when i sneeze I get mad or you know what grinds my gears when uncle same takes out so much tax money out of my pay check

SYN Zachman XD

SYN MAFIA
THE SYNDICATE
Mar 30, 2015
St. Louis, MIssouri
I'm guilty lol you know what really grinds my gears when i sneeze I get mad or you know what grinds my gears when uncle same takes out so much tax money out of my pay check
Freaking Medicaire is what kills me lol over the summer I was making GOOD money and then I get the pay stub giving me the giant middle finger thanks to medicaire lol

XGC Goddess XS

Jun 28, 2013
Indiana
You know what grinds my gears? Other drivers. I get the speed limit is 30, but do you really have to go 30? I mean, you could at least go a little over... or, when you are already going 15 over and people are still up your rear. I can never win... ugh. Talk about a bad case of road rage.

G

You know what really grinds my gears? Stupid drivers. Like seriously, the accelerator is on the right, the brake is in the middle and if you're driving a stick, the clutch is on the left. Brake and accelerator supposed to be used by your right foot. Clutch to be used with your left. The brake and accelerator are NOT to be used with both feet.
Also, the signal light... yeah I don't think half of the population of Canada (mainly cops) know what the little arm on the left of your steering console is used for. It literally drives me up the wall. Although, I do have a wee bit of terrible road rage. lol

SFP BULL SD

Banned
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
You know what's really going to grind my gears when I'm on call tonight and getting a random call to go work af 4 in the morning

KoG x BugZ XS

Dec 9, 2016
Wisco
You know what really grinds my gears is when i join a party and people yell my name thru my tv multiple times and my tv volume is turned up while my headset is turning on... If i dont answer the first 10 times please stop yelling "bugz you there!?!?" bugz bugz bugz Lol

XGC BUCS XD

Section Leader
GWG RESEARCHER
XGC COUNTER STRIKE
XGC APOCALYPSE
XGC RAMPAGE XK
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
You know what really grinds my gears is when i join a party and people yell my name thru my tv multiple times and my tv volume is turned up while my headset is turning on... If i dont answer the first 10 times please stop yelling "bugz you there!?!?" bugz bugz bugz Lol
You're a popular guy lol

Freya Hildr

General
XGC RANGERS XK
Jan 14, 2017
Missouri
You know what grind my gears? Well, let's see. Do we have enough time for me to post all of this? No, no we don't. So why would I post anything at all. Well, let's see. Cause I know there is something but I am not sure I have enough room in this box to put it all into words. I could go into how I froze half to death in a foreign country. Or roasted half to death in a foreign country. Maybe I should talk about how I lag out in a game in the most in-opportunity time of the game. Or going into a lobby with the expectation of gaming only to have to leave because it is being modded. Nah. What grinds my gears is when my gears get ground. LMAO

XGC Minions

Nov 24, 2017
UK
You know what really grinds my gears?

Being a manager in a hotel, I deal with a lot of idiots and this has got to be one of my favourite answers from guests to the questions I ask them.

would you prefer still or sparkling water? guest response. yes (this is not helpful)

tea or coffee? guest response. yes ( this is not helpful)

answering choice questions with yes and then looking at me like I'm the idiot! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

this really grinds my gears. there are many others