Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XIL GAMING MLG TEAM

LiL Twizted

Forum Noob
Jan 31, 2007
May I make an Xiled Gaming MLG Team? I would like to find good people in our community to team up with for online tournaments.

LiL Twizted

Forum Noob
Jan 31, 2007
I was thinking on the lines of having a tryout to make sure I find the best players. Where should I post an announcment for tryouts on the website?

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
If you have a team then the answer was yes. If you are trying to find a team the answer is no. If you are looking to get into the elite's area, it is very simple just go to the XG elite's and post there.

S

SYN Corona

I have been playing a lot of games with cav lately, trying to get my Halo game back. So hopefully I can do it! lol, also, is there an elites for every game? cuz I guarantee I can make the gears one ;)

XGC Crusader

Forum Nub
Mar 17, 2007
Northwest
I have heard of Elites and I know Steel but what are the requirements to get into XG ELITES? Also, are they a sponsered MLG team? Also again, what is the age requirement?

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
There are no age requirements, as it is the Elites for all of Xiled Gaming.

Contact XGC Steel XL on the forums, and send him a fr on XBL, and tell him that you are interested in trying out, and the tryouts will commence from there.

I think they go on for a while, like in the weeks area of time, but thats all there is to it.

They have a thread on the forums also:
http://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1223