Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC UNKNOWN

XGC CONQUEROR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 5, 2007
Winchester, Virginia
Dear Council Members;

As you may know I have been away from XBOX live because I have been in active travel status since last May as part of my job requirements. Since then I have been living in different hotels and now I am relocating to Winchester, Virginia permanently. I know I made a commitment to comply with the roles of a general for XG, but recent personal situations are not allowing me to do so, I please ask for your understanding since being away has not been my choice. I love this community and it’s people.

However I have always strived to stay in contact thru the forums and manage issues with the help of my acting General XGC SL4YER, Sgt. XGC Skarface and UNKNOWN’s Captains. I am not asking for demotion, saying good bye or bringing drama to you since the ones who really know me know that is not my style. I am only taking the word to the Council to relief my conscience since I have been feeling real bad for not being there for our people.

I appreciate the cooperation of XGC BigBeso XD, XGC Oblivion XS and all those who in one way or another have been helping the clan during these difficult times. I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Truly yours;

XGC CONQUEROR

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
No problem. Take care of your personal life. That is most important. When you are all in order we will be here waiting for you and will put you back to work as a General in one of our clans. We can always use good leaders. Thanks for not being the "typical" member who thinks that they have to quit. You do NOT have to quit or lose your rank! We will replace you so that your and our gamers have a leader to go to but you will always have a home here. Thanks again and I hope you can take care of all your personal things and return soon.