Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC FINANCIALS

Swiftboat Kerry

Forum Noob
Oct 31, 2017
This is a legitimate question. Is XGC a non-profit or for profit entity? If we are a non-profit, can we get a report on revenue and expenses? This is SOP for all non-profits. If we are for-profit, is XGC a LLC or how does that work? The reason I ask is I see on the GWG page people have to pay a fee. Under what relevant law is that allowed? Where is XGC based out of? Who exactly is in charge of the treasury, and therefore has fiduciary responsibility? I ask because on the surface there seems to be some questions that need to be asked. If we are demanding members who left to pay, where does that money go? Where are the expenses for this laid out? Does anyone who is an XI make money? How much $ per month is the website? Where are the actual bylaws? This is actually a pretty big deal.

SFP Touch

Banned
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
This is a legitimate question. Is XGC a non-profit or for profit entity? If we are a non-profit, can we get a report on revenue and expenses? This is SOP for all non-profits. If we are for-profit, is XGC a LLC or how does that work? The reason I ask is I see on the GWG page people have to pay a fee. Under what relevant law is that allowed? Where is XGC based out of? Who exactly is in charge of the treasury, and therefore has fiduciary responsibility? I ask because on the surface there seems to be some questions that need to be asked. If we are demanding members who left to pay, where does that money go? Where are the expenses for this laid out? Does anyone who is an XI make money? How much $ per month is the website? Where are the actual bylaws? This is actually a pretty big deal.

First off you can find all of XiledGamings financial information on a tax form as that’s public record. Second we do not REQUIRE previous members to pay a fee. As for who holds treasure that by law doesn’t matter as a company you are not required to disclose that information to members/non State employees. Previous members wanting to return that harmed the community in whatever way are requested to pay to return to XG. This is a option for that sed person/member. They are the ones who decide to pay or not. They are not held by any law that they are REQUIRED to pay a fee nor will it show on a claims department as it’s a option. Same as a option to purchase a membership on the site. You seem quite hostile in you post possibly mad about the situation. Asking if they are a non profit can all be looked up by the state website. You seem to use some intellectual words pertaining to business and business law. That’s all well and great but you should have researched XiledGaming as a company. Have a good one.

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
Well said Touch! In addition do you think this website is free to keep up? This line of questions comes up every few years when someone starts a rumor that the XI group all make tons of money and are driving exotic cars. The money we take in goes 100% to the website upkeep and sometimes prizes. At no time has any leader taken a payment from the website, however we have all invested plenty of our own money and time to get this started. I used to post our taxes online each year just so people could see. Our most profitable year I can remember was $18 after expenses. To enforce the point made above; we have never required a payment from any member. That is left to the choice of the gamer. Our basic service is and has always been free to new and current members. Also a question like this would be better served in a PM to a leader that is active in the community not on the forum of someone who has been away for some time. Again thank you Touch!