Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC EASY COMPANY

BuzzLightBeer00

Forum Addict
Apr 10, 2013
Galesburg, illinois
I'm posting this because XGC easy company has moved from the xbox360 to the Xbox 1.
We are very active clan with updated active roster. We mainly play cod aw, and little bit of destiny.
I was told from rattler xs that we need a new XS/XD. So that's why I'm posting here because we have no leaders right now. I have messeged a couple others about this matter and haven't received anything back this past week. So I just need alittle help on this issue. Thanks for your time.

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com
I'm posting this because XGC easy company has moved from the xbox360 to the Xbox 1.
We are very active clan with updated active roster. We mainly play cod aw, and little bit of destiny.
I was told from rattler xs that we need a new XS/XD. So that's why I'm posting here because we have no leaders right now. I have messeged a couple others about this matter and haven't received anything back this past week. So I just need alittle help on this issue. Thanks for your time.

Hey bud try hitting up either XGC Duke XD, XGC Wreck XD, or XGC Sinist3r XD on the box. They all game regularly on the One.