Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XCRAZYMONKEYXZ FROM SYN

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
I have a member on facebook contact my guys that says he used to be in SYN about 2 years ago. He says he last general was SYN GOLD and is trying to join XGC now that he is of age. But he is looking for a Black Ops Xbox One Clan. Please Assist.

G

I have a member on facebook contact my guys that says he used to be in SYN about 2 years ago. He says he last general was SYN GOLD and is trying to join XGC now that he is of age. But he is looking for a Black Ops Xbox One Clan. Please Assist.

The best person to hit up with a message about that would be SYN Storm XD, as she was over SYN Nightfall the clan and SYN Gold who was the general and she was the XS at one point. Also tell him to post a story in the Grass Isn't Greener and a researcher can look into his story.

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
The best person to hit up with a message about that would be SYN Storm XD, as she was over SYN Nightfall the clan and SYN Gold who was the general and she was the XS at one point. Also tell him to post a story in the Grass Isn't Greener and a researcher can look into his story.

Okay can do thank you XGC Journey XS / XGC Skeptic XS