Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XBOX ONE S

oO JaCKa D3w Oo

Forum Noob
Aug 7, 2016
Who is getting the new Xbox One S?!?!?!?!?!?

I am looking into buying one and just wanted to see who all is getting one to see if its worth it if you are then tell me why you are getting it as far as everything you like about it and if not tell me why you dont the think its worth spending the money

Newman

Forum Nub
Aug 7, 2016
I was looking into getting it since my wife would like her own Xbox, however, the reviews online make it seem like unless you have a 4K TV than its not really worth the money. I'll most likely wait and get a first gen system at a much lower price to be honest. Plus it sounds like the controller is much cheaper..... Sad day��

oO JaCKa D3w Oo

Forum Noob
Aug 7, 2016
really? i havent really looked up the reviews on it just watched the preview videos on youtube but im looking to get a elite controller so i probably wouldnt use the standerd xbox one s controller much

WaRR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 8, 2011
boone nc
i got one. it runs a lot smoother. i dont have 4k tv but i got the system more less because old one was going down hill but the s runs great. i dont use the controller because i use scuf controllers but other then that i cant tell u much about it

KoG CATFISH

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 2, 2016
VA
i just got one last week, and it def seems to run alot smoother and crisper the 2TB memory is good too specially if you play alot of stuff. i strongly recommend it if your considering getting one you wont be disappointed and the white looks really good too lol.

SYN Zachman XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
THE SYNDICATE
SYN WRATH 7
Mar 30, 2015
St. Louis, MIssouri
I bought the 2TB Xbox One S when it came out. I am not gonna lie I'm glad I preordered it. Things amazing, I love the fact its a lot smaller and NO MORE POWER BOX! Oh Happy Day!lol

XGC Kodiak

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 20, 2016
Chicago Illinois
Yea does anybody know the trade ins you can get from like a gamestop or something ? I dont want to basically throw away my launch XB1 for a ****ty trade when it works just fine if its really not much better you know.