Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHO WANTS TO HELP SEND ME TO THE SUPER BOWL

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
That is correct, help send me to the 2009 Super Bowl! I got a new job working for Alltel Wireless. They are having a contest called Alltel Gridiron Getaway. Dont believe me here is a link www.alltelfootball.com Everyone who enters gets a chance to win. All you need is text messaging on a text message-capable wireless phone.

Here is the kicker for me. You can enter the way it says on the site but alltel is having a contest for their employess in who can get the most unique cell numbers to text in to enter. All you text is P00056527 to 57533 . By the way those are zeros. This does not sign you up for a monthly charge or anything like that but standard text messaging rates do apply. You will only be charged a text message. By texting this it enters you into the drawing and it enters me into the Corporate drawing. I figure I have a potential shot with my store helping me out and the people coming in but I really want to win. I understand if you are skeptical and dont blame you if you do not want to do it. I promise you wont see any hidden charges on your bill or get you signed up for anything except the contest.

So tell everyone you know who has texting to get them signed up and get me one step closer to the Super Bowl. Thank you for all your help and cant wait to get time to get back on and game with you all.

Last edited:

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
Cav ill do it all the way from the UK, just for you mate...lol I do hope once you win you can afford to buy me that ticket your where talking about...lol that would make my day...hahah

XGC Pat Ma

Forum Star
Mar 11, 2007
Auburn, Alabama
there ya go Cav I sent one in for ya I get free and unlimited txt anyway so y not help some XG ppl get what they want? Hope ya win so you can post some Super Bowl pics on the site

S

SYN Corona

yea, we stick togeather. Even 1cooldad. lmao.. also, if youre lookin to start that halo 3 mlg team still, let me know. The game battles season ends after this month. sep. 30th is the last day for it. so anyone lookin to start next season, this is perfect time to start practicin.

Annnnd, I may be getting into WoW if I do you gotta help me lmao. My bro plays it alot (which he could use some pointers if you can) he mostly does the raids and makes gold or whatever lmao. Ihave no idea what im talkin about.. .. .. but he's slowly getting into the PvP now.

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
^ what u mean beat you at h3, more like he harassed you...lol You wont even get close to his score B even if you tried.....lol

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Thanks all for the help, you have no idea what this means to me. I figure with all your help I have a good shot of winning. Also, if I do win, guarantee you will see me with pics in a XGC shirt at the super bowl.

PS. If you did it right you will recieve a text message back saying you registered for your chance to win.

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Cav ill do it all the way from the UK, just for you mate...lol I do hope once you win you can afford to buy me that ticket your where talking about...lol that would make my day...hahah

If you win I will personally fly to the game you are going to and meet you there L4BY.

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
there ya go Cav I sent one in for ya I get free and unlimited txt anyway so y not help some XG ppl get what they want? Hope ya win so you can post some Super Bowl pics on the site

Thank you XGC Pat Ma. It means alot to me that others within the community will help me out this way. Give me a few days and I will be on the box and will hit you up for some games.

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Thanks Paradox, I really appreciate it. FYI for all, I will be on Halo 3 hopefully on Wednesday if everything works out good.