Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHERE HAS EVERYONE DEPLOYED TO, AND COUNTRIES THEY'VE BEEN.

XGC OSIRIS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 15, 2010
Cincinnati
Camp Bondsteel Kosovo
Camp Buring Kuwait
Camp Taji Iraq
Victory Base Complex Iraq
Ballad AB Iraq
Al Asad AB Iraq
Camp Ramadi Iraq
TQ Iraq
F.O.B Spiecher Iraq
Ceder II Iraq
Anacanda AB Iraq
Camp Marez Iraq
Adder AB Iraq
Ali Al Salem Kuwait
Camp Virgina Kuwait
Hieder Iraq
and a few other smaller bases i cant remember
also Germany

I stared out in A trp 2-107 Cav as a 19K or M1A1 armor crew man and then went to HHT 2-107 Cav as a 68W or medic with trauma specialty and ended C co 1-145 as 19k sgt E-5 Army of course

XGC 1 Actual

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2010
Northern Kentucky
Kilo and Weapons Company 3/8
Weapons and H&S 2/3 (MCBH)
MCB Quantico - The basic School/ Enlisted instructor plt
MPCOA- 1st MarDiv Iraq 2/2003 to 11/2003

Countries: Kenya, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan, Japan, Thailand, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Eygpt. I went to Mexico- but for rational cheap sex and beer.. not deployment...

SYN_BLUEDOG

Forum Junkie
Feb 25, 2010
Texas
What branch? Hopefully Air Force like the rest of us squared away troops ;]
Thats funny. I was in the Marine Corps with the 6th Marine Division and then the 2nd Marine Division. I was in Desert Storm, spent time in Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama. Was stationed in Naples Italy for two years and while there went all over the place. Austria, Germany, spent time in Spain. I cant even remember everywhere I went for I have been out for quiet a while now.

XGC SleepyUrans

Forum Veteran
Jul 13, 2011
Alabama
I've been to Cuba once, Iraq 2 times & Afghanistan 3 times from 2 days after Sep. 11 2001 till Jan 5 2006 when i was shot in Iraq. been in many other country's than i remember for training and OPS now retired. was with 3rd batt. 6th Marines.

Blklistsniper

Forum Nub
Apr 25, 2012
Bullitt county ky
SW asia- afghan-once with army gearing for sec tour with army again

why is it an Air force /air guard get picked up by army im a propulsion mechanic and they say huh to that but have me do 88m and 11b jobs for the army