Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
What makes me happy?
Any excuse to go down on the farm and put rounds down range.
I need to take the 9mm out and practice getting a 6" group at 45 feet.
I have a class at the end of March that I am excited to take.
That class will give me my certification to teach handgun safety, and precision shooting fundamentals. As well as get me my Range Safety Officer certification.

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
Helping others...There was a time where a friend helped me when I couldn't help myself. She inspired me to never give up and push forward even when I didn't think I could...now this may sound like it was a bad time in my life but in that moment, she taught me one of the most valuable lessons I've ever learned, keep moving. As long as you're moving forward, it doesn't matter what's behind you. So I try to inspire that mentality in everyone I meet, game with or just interact with.

"There's a reason the rear view mirror is smaller than the wind shield"

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
What makes me happy right now?

I have had a change of tune. My girlfriend makes me happy. She is a little bundle of joy despite the problems she does have. Her daughter is a little cute bundle of joy herself that has inspired a different tune in me a bit. Has made me a more happy person. I mean, still a long way to go, but better to feel this than nothing at all.

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
Kids have a way with doing that to ya. They can change your whole perspective on life.

Whats making me happy right now? All this awesome snow! It's spring time in NC and its snowing all day. And supposed to snow more over the weekend. Awww Yeahh!

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
When people check in on me...not that I crave attention, far from it, but there's something to be said about an individual who takes time out of their day to call, message, email, or simply send a text just to say hi and see how I am doing. Says alot about their character. Let's me know, I don't need to talk to them everyday to understand they care. Good feeling for sure.