Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
Singing! I love to do it...i always do. Not many actually hear it but there's always music going around me n i am usually singing at some point...how about you??

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
Little things make me happy. The way my wife's face lights up when she smiles. Looking at/handling/shooting firearms. Window shopping for really expensive cars that I know I'll never be able to afford. Or, admiring a really well done modified car. Having exact change at the drive through. Catching every green light going through town.

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
Use punctuation bro! For a second I thought you said your beer was alive!! lololololololol

Another thing that makes me really happy, is all of you!! Great feeling to have such awesome friends!!

SYN Animus Vox

Forum Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Leipzig, Germany
Graffiti.. Street art.. whatever you want to call it. I love the smell of it, the feel of the adrenaline, the feel of being out in the night and the feel of being the only one in the world walking the streets leaving my mark in the world..

21294641_1613104425428172_1406430390180118528_n.jpg

KoG BugZ

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 9, 2016
Wisco
Family, snowboarding, gaming, friends, Green Bay Packers football. Also going outside my boundaries, travelling and anything else that gets my adrenaline going!

KoG DRIF XS

Section Leader
KoG FRICTION
KoG MAFIA
KoG ROGUE
KoG VALHALLA
KoG REAPERS
KoG Kabooms
Jun 9, 2014
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
A lot of things make me happy, but for laughing out loud happy, just take me to a shooting range with a lot of oddball targets to hit. have you ever seen a laptop get hit with double aught buckshot. You will laugh with me. It is also a great stress releiver.