Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT HAPPENED TO SYN?

BlackXSage

Forum Rookie
Dec 29, 2015
Charlotte NC
So back in 2016-2018 when Black Ops 3 was popular this section of the clan was very active. We had game nights, actual clan meetings, tournaments and the like. Everything seemed like it was going smooth enough that we would take it to the next game in the franchise. Until that game decided to be Infinite Warfare. Then it seemed like the move was WW2 so I strapped down and got that game.
It was weird because I couldn't seem to find any members from SYN Outlaws playing the game. Heck I could barely find anyone playing the game which was surprising since it as supposed to be the COD that brought COD back with boots on the ground. Eventually the game as all other COD games do got boring, it was so boring that I thought to myself "Well all I can really so is finish the campaign right?", still haven't to this day. No members I see online play the game so I decide to stop playing also. No more clan meetings, no more game nights, Karma wasn't even in our sector anymore or just didn't play the game, overall things just went silent.
No one contacted me so I thought that we were donezo. It's been a few months so I decided to log back on here to see how things were running and the SYN community hasn't had a post in over 60 days!?!? Its probably more so it's heartbreaking that the clan that I thought was really structured and going places just sorta vanished into thin air. I also saw that I was removed for inactivity which isn't wrong but kinda hurts since there was no clan activity to begin with. I eagerly waited for clan meetings and the such but I got no notice.
So I sucks that I have to say this but... What happened to SYN, and even more specifically SYN Outlaws? To contact me hit me up on Xbox at my GT: BlackXSage and I will be checking this post for about a week.

XGC Metal XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 7, 2017
Fort Worth, TX
There are still some SYN clans out there that have WW2 as their main game. I would look on the site to which clans have the game as their primary and talk to an XS that is over the clan to see if they are active on it if you are looking to come back.

SFP Ribon SS

Banned
Mar 24, 2016
England
SYN is definitely still active! There are a lot of clans now though that are on games outside of call of duty now though, for example rainbow six siege, fortnite etc.

I second what metal just said, take a look at what games clans are on (if you don't know how to hit one of us or any other leadership member up) and if you see one you like the look contact their leadership and get to know them to see if it's a clan you might like to be a part of :)