Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WEST POINT

Ryanriffs

Forum Rookie
Apr 18, 2010
My friend who is a senior at my school got a scholorship to west point (full scholorship) i think i'd like to try and get into there when i become a senior(right now sop****re) if anyone has gone there can you tell me about it. thanks

inyoface11b

Forum Member
May 12, 2010
Fort Drum NY
Well its a military college im sure u knew that by now. It is very strict there are multi majors u can do. I think once u graduate its like 4 years mandatory in the military im not sure the Official standard. Most of the officers we get do 1/2 tours then out so i imagine its 4 years i would think it may vary tho.

If you are serious i would research it online contact a councilor there and im sure they can assist you.

Fillyy

Banned
Jul 3, 2009
WI
My dad taught there. It is very strict, and most of the courses are based on military things. The students there are called cadets, if I do believe right. Trying looking for a website for more info.

XGC ZUES XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XENITH
Aug 4, 2008
San Antonio, TX
if you want to go to west point you need to prep now. you need to have the grades, sports, community service, volunteer, and you need to write your state congressman or representitive. only the top people get into the military academies. AFA,West Point, Annapolis. I had several friends go to the academies, and they were top students over all.