Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WELCOME

CH HAWKEYE

Forum Junkie
Aug 21, 2006
Ossian, IN
For a Female I think any branch will be about the same in work load. As for the marines they have alot of cool kobs for females. Air force not so many.

Ms CaliGrrl

Forum Nerd
Jun 13, 2007
cali,usa
hmmm ok i know this may be a stupid question but i had seen jarhead the other day and i was wondering if the story and truth in it like is it rele like that in certain part or worse or not as bad i dunno i just wanna know . . .

Mister Rinzler

Forum Junkie
Dec 2, 2006
San Antonio, TX
www.myspace.com
what are you talking about?? as far as war goes?

i would watch black hawk down to see how intense things can get on the battle field. i use to work with a guy who was in one of the squads that went to go get the guys from the black hawk. he said the movie gave him flashbacks while he was in the movies and started to freak out.

Ms CaliGrrl

Forum Nerd
Jun 13, 2007
cali,usa
yes as far as war goes or wat u do ect. . . omg r u serious i could not watch that movie all the way through i think i got to the part where the second helicopter goes down it rele intense and that rele sad for ur friend i hope he is ok now . . .

Mister Rinzler

Forum Junkie
Dec 2, 2006
San Antonio, TX
www.myspace.com
yea, when i first watched the movie i was like "they added hollywood to it, it couldn't have been that bad"

and then one day we were out on the range trying to pick a movie to watch and it came down to black hawk down and Ray. The guy who told us was our team leader, so then he started saying they "hit it on the head" as far as making it to how it was.......

XGC OVER XL

Forum Tourist
Dec 11, 2006
MA
I'm with you KoG YoMoMmA thats actually why I can in here there is no thread for us Navy members saddens me... I'm currently at the academy hence the reason I'm no longer around and as active as I use to be and i am sorry about that because i do miss XG.

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
I would like to thank each and every one of our XG members that wear or have worn our country's uniform, for your service to our country!!

Of course I thank ALL of the men and women who have served our country, not just those in XG. Your service is truly appreciated!