Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WARRIORS OROCHI 4

Weasel699

Forum Tourist
Oct 13, 2018
pa
i guess my brother has time to take me so i will be. hopefully they dont do like the last few where you have to beat the stage before you can take it online with friends that made me mad.

XGC Hikara

XGC THE REJECTS
May 13, 2017
Alabama
Yeah that was really irritating. and the connection issues as well. Maybe they learned from there mistakes.
i guess my brother has time to take me so i will be. hopefully they dont do like the last few where you have to beat the stage before you can take it online with friends that made me mad.

Weasel699

Forum Tourist
Oct 13, 2018
pa
Yeah that was really irritating. and the connection issues as well. Maybe they learned from there mistakes.

i hope so . i enjoy those games but when they give missions where you neeed some one else to help because you cant be at both ends of the map at once or barely able to get to the other point it sucks specially when no one is irl in your area to couch co-op it with ya like dw 4 or 5? i was excited when they started haveing the online in the games. i think if they did the set up like dw strikeforce where you had a town for a lobby with merchants and stuff and then leave together as a team (was 4 players) that would probably be the best online set up they could do lol but yeah i'm hopeing the online is good and that we can find people to play this with

XGC Hikara

XGC THE REJECTS
May 13, 2017
Alabama
That would be a good idea for the town lobby thing. Hopefully they don't do dedicated servers.
i hope so . i enjoy those games but when they give missions where you neeed some one else to help because you cant be at both ends of the map at once or barely able to get to the other point it sucks specially when no one is irl in your area to couch co-op it with ya like dw 4 or 5? i was excited when they started haveing the online in the games. i think if they did the set up like dw strikeforce where you had a town for a lobby with merchants and stuff and then leave together as a team (was 4 players) that would probably be the best online set up they could do lol but yeah i'm hopeing the online is good and that we can find people to play this with

Weasel699

Forum Tourist
Oct 13, 2018
pa
i was trying to watch twitch streams tonight so see what the online looked like but everyone was doing story and most didnt have mics and didnt wanna type (dont blame them) there's already "skins" in the market place and a mount pack. the start screen says story and arena so hopefully there's an online and it dont go the route of the last one

SYN Cinder

Forum Addict
Sep 17, 2011
Alabama
From what I seen the online option is included in the story mode, available as an option at base camp. I haven’t tried it yet so I don’t have the slightest idea as to how it works.

Weasel699

Forum Tourist
Oct 13, 2018
pa
they need to get their online up and running i tryed to find an arena match it either kept timeing people out while searching for the required 6 or people left because it was takeing too long and theres no way to talk while searching so cant be like yo stay. got to where it said there was 4 people found then people started leaveing. and havent found anyone doing the story online wich it looks like you can do any missions you have done and the one you;re about to do so thats cool

Weasel699

Forum Tourist
Oct 13, 2018
pa
i like i dunno his name he's a samurai but he has a rifle and in the other games they made him out to be like a ladies man starts with a m and you get him in the 2nd chapter but he's my fav made me go get the samurai games

Weasel699

Forum Tourist
Oct 13, 2018
pa
yeah he's pretty cool in sam empires on 360 he had some really cool moves and stuff like i took his weapon for my char and pretty much pwned every mission. i did find a few matches in arena in ow4 the otherday but none for story online yet makes me wonder it they didnt figure the online out and rushed it

SYN Cinder

Forum Addict
Sep 17, 2011
Alabama
Are there any troubles with achievements not unlocking? I recently finished Chapter 2, the battle with Nobunaga where you fight Nezha like four times. And I didn’t get the achievement when I saw Chapter 3 was available.

Weasel699

Forum Tourist
Oct 13, 2018
pa
lol that season pass is a joke first it didnt say what was all included then they put out the challenge thing and senerios and what not then most of it got added to the pass now they put a weapons pack out but its not in the pass. they're a little greedy like dragon ball and tekken are